Upgrading Dashboard Lights

Bike
1991 ST1100
Does anybody know the part number or have a link to the proper LED bulbs to replace the incandescent ones on the dash of a 1991 ST1100? Just looking to upgrade the backlights for the speedometer and tachometer; 4 bulbs I believe.
Thanks,
Mark

Mark,

LEDs are SMD LED 3528.
You can get them through ebay in different colors.

or any other electronic outlet that carries them.

I went with warm whites on my '12 because I wanted to keep the stock color. My '02
had pure whites and it was a little too techno for me.
BR,4
t.

Does anybody know the part number or have a link to the proper LED bulbs to replace the incandescent ones on the dash of a 1991 ST1100? Just looking to upgrade the backlights for the speedometer and tachometer; 4 bulbs I believe.
Thanks,
Mark

GGely

Site Supporter
Bike
2001 ST1100 Non ABS
STOC #
I use superbrightleds.com but per titu, any of the 194 (if I recall correctly) type will do.

I’m using red ones right now for a change of pace but they are so easy to swap I can change to white (or blue or green) on a whim.

RayD

1996 ST1100 (non-ABS)
Bike
1996 ST1100
I have one of four dash lights operating. I did a search and did not find a 'how-to' on how to access/remove the dashboard to replace the bad bulbs. Anything I should do or look at while I'm in there replacing lights while I have it torn down? Thanks. 1996 ST1100 (non-ABS).

Bike
2021 RE Meteor 350
I have one of four dash lights operating. I did a search and did not find a 'how-to' on how to access/remove the dashboard to replace the bad bulbs. Anything I should do or look at while I'm in there replacing lights while I have it torn down? Thanks. 1996 ST1100 (non-ABS).
Those bulbs, including the clock bulb are removed from the rear of the instrument cluster. If you have all the plastic off, you can access them easily. Held in place by black rubber holders.

Top Bottom