• Start with a City beginning with A
    • This is BY STATE
    • Similar to the Tag contest, there will be one thread per state
    • Post a picture of your bike AND some sign, building etc which clearly shows the city/state you're in
    • The next person posts from a city with the name beginning with B, then C, D, etc
    • You can't posts back-to-back pics, you have to wait for a person to post the next city
    • Once Z is reached, the game starts over with A
    • If your state doesn't have a city beginning with the next letter in sequence, it's okay to skip that letter
    • If the location sits for more than one month, the person that posted that is open to move it to the next letter.

The World Wide game is a bit different as it is by whatever is considered a geographic type of regional category, state/province/village etc. and all those will be in the single World Wide A-Z topic.

WA: A to Z (Round 3)

OP
OP
STripper

STripper

Brian
Bike
2005 ST1300A
Re: WA: A to Z

Lake Forest Park

Lake Forest Park City Hall.jpg

Perhaps someone near Moses Lake can do a two-fer.

Bike
2001 ST1100
STOC #

Nice of you folks to think of me for the "M" city, but everyone feel free to snag it as my ST is temporarily grounded. :( I was replacing my front wheel bearing this weekend and found my replacement ones weren't the same size as the ones I had just removed. Recall I had to replace the front wheel on my adventure in Colorado two years ago (aka the infamous driveshaft incident) and the replacement wheel must have been from a 91-95 ST1100 which used a different bearing size. So the ST is down until I get the correct size bearings.

If "M" is still available when I get her back together I'll snag it. Otherwise its up for grabs.

OP
OP
STripper

STripper

Brian
Bike
2005 ST1300A

Dave, I imagine that there are only a few millimeters difference between the wheel bearing sizes; That's what hammers are for. :D

Best of luck getting your FrankenSTein "back on two."

Bike
05 ST1300
STOC #

Sorry to hear about your Wineberry issues there Dave. Sometimes you just don't know what you're going to get, even after you gain your bearings.

Bike
2005 ST1300

I had planned to run up to Mossyrock on Sunday but it didn't work out:mad::mad:

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Bike
05 ST1300
STOC #

Speaking of O, how about Orting. I was actually there a few weeks ago, but since not many play, here we are.

orting_copy.jpg

Bike
05 ST1300
STOC #

Are you asking to break the rules?

How about Qatar? Oh, that's not a town, city or unincorporated community.

Is this a set up?

Last edited:
OP
OP
STripper

STripper

Brian
Bike
2005 ST1300A

No, I am not asking to break the rules. I am simply asking for consensus whether or not Quinault counts.

I vote that it does. After all, it's all about the ride.

Last edited:
Top Bottom