Welcome to all the recent newbies

Hello All,

Just picked up a 1996 ST1100 (non ABS). It currently has about 15k miles on it, I plan to expand that number during the few 'good' months rider weather we have up here in northern Maine. Anyways, looking forward to reading lots of informative posts about stuff I need to know about this bike.

Hey, just thinking about human migration. Are you at the age where you can follow the sun south during the winter. We could form a tribe that chases the weather.
A very much welcome to the herd......tribe.......crowd?

Bike
Kawasaki Ninja ZX9
Hi there,
I just picked up a 2003 ST 1300 Police. Been garage stored for the last 5 years and before that not ridden much. It only has 30, 900 Km (19,200 miles) I'm looking fwd to putting some miles on it this summer. I hope I am able to post some great memories with this new to me ride. I've had several sport bikes over the years the last one I still own and plan on cleaning it up and putting collector plates on it. A 1999 Kawasaki ZX9 that I have done many trips on and still love riding it. Having said that this ST is gonna make touring just a bit more comfortable I am hoping. Not to mention slowing me down ;)

Top Bottom