What do u do for work?

Bike
Yamaha Tracer 900 GT
Well, I didn't want to jinx it while I was still in probation, lest I not make it for some reason. But now, the one year probation is over so it's official! Since February of last year I have been employed with American Airlines as an Aircraft Dispatcher. Best job I've ever had and I love it there! Plus, I got to move back to DFW. ;)
That's awesom. My son who is a load Master is in the Texas Air National Guard's 136th in Fort Worth. One oif his good friends who is also a Load Master in the same unit (KC Raaz) works for American Airlines DFW as an aircraft dispatch as well. Congrats on making it past your probation!

STumped

Because I usually am . . . .
Bike
2012 BMW K1600GT
That's awesom. My son who is a load Master is in the Texas Air National Guard's 136th in Fort Worth. One oif his good friends who is also a Load Master in the same unit (KC Raaz) works for American Airlines DFW as an aircraft dispatch as well. Congrats on making it past your probation!
Thanks!

Bike
Suzuki Bandit 250
I worked for a large marketing company for many years and now decided to start my own business
I did this way and now I have more work than I used to have. There are so many things to figure out and learn! Product matching, how to create a sku number , product data, order management, ecommerce api integration, etc. Sometimes I feel like I'm a student again :) But I should say, all this is worth it as I'm finally my own boss. Also, I know that running a business can bring me more money than my office job.

Last edited:
Grease monkey, mechanic, tech. Still gets your hands dirty and knuckles scraped, unless your one of the techs who pencil whips the work. They usually have a lot of jobs behind them and don't dare use them for references
I got a bunch of tools for Xmas, now I am a mekanackt=mackinick... oh hell I just fix things!

Bike
'93 ST1100
Welding Engineer at a tier 1 aerospace parts manufacturer. We make interesting shapes happen to interesting sheet metal.

Top Bottom