What do u do for work?

Bike
2006 Honda ST1300
Marine technician work on boats from tiny tenders with 2hp outboards to 60+ft motor yachts. Work on everything to do with boats except fiberglass repairs. Based out of southern Georgian Bay.

I'm a nerd that sits on his ass looking at screens all day and telling potential customers that my sales reps aren't lying and over promising what we can do.

tnbill

Site Supporter
Bike
91 st1100
If you call building a house and owing a motorcycle campground retired than thats me. For 35 years i was in the automatic transmission business and a short stint in a auto machine shop. Closed up shop in 2004 than bought property in Tn and built the campground. The better half retired may of last year from teaching and we both permanently moved here from Fl. And enjoying life with a lower stress level and slower pace.

Bike
2005 ST 1300
If you call building a house and owing a motorcycle campground retired than thats me. For 35 years i was in the automatic transmission business and a short stint in a auto machine shop. Closed up shop in 2004 than bought property in Tn and built the campground. The better half retired may of last year from teaching and we both permanently moved here from Fl. And enjoying life with a lower stress level and slower pace.
I owned a house in Cocke county TN with an ex wife. I loved east TN.

Bike
2005 ST 1300
Just left a company that builds timber bridges all over the world. I ran the finish and repair team (basically a glorified field foreman painter and fixer). 300 days a year living out of hotel rooms and coordinating that end of the company from the road was just too much after my fiancé got sick. I took a year sabbatical and just now looking for a local job.

sherob

Old Herder of cats.
Bike
21 HD FLHXS (SGS)
STOC #
Just left a company that builds timber bridges all over the world. I ran the finish and repair team (basically a glorified field foreman painter and fixer). 300 days a year living out of hotel rooms and coordinating that end of the company from the road was just too much after my fiancé got sick. I took a year sabbatical and just now looking for a local job.
I lived in Pcola... graduated from Escambia HS in 79 (Navy brat). Loved going fishing on the NAS base along the intercoastal waterway and Johnsons Beach... so many great memories there.

Last edited:
Bike
Yamaha Tracer 900 GT
I lived in Pcola... graduated from Escambia HS in 79 (Navy brat). Loved going fishing on the NAS base along the intercoastal waterway and Johnsons Beach... so many great memories there.
I lived in Destin, FL before it transitioned into stupid and overgrown with condos and rentals. Beautiful place and my boys and I did a lot of fishing while we lived there.

PmodelinUS

Site Supporter
Bike
1993 Honda ST1100
2024 Miles
I design aircraft loading caluculators. I'll be nice since there are a few pilots here and if you ever flew charter ops you may have used us. LOL. Been doing this for 17 years with 7 more to go.

Top Bottom