What does your nickname stand for?

Tiesemans

Site Supporter
's-Hertogenbosch, The Netherlands, Europe
Pretty simple story actually ... My first name is Ties.
When I was a teenager I hung out on the street a lot.
Wanting to notifying me diner was ready my mom used to scream: "Tiesemans kom je eten?"
Rough translation: Tiesemans diner is ready..
I always hated her doing that, especially because Tiesemans sounded very posh in Dutch, especially with her dignified accent.
Nowadays I use it as my nickname ..
In time you learn to appreciate the rare nature of Tiesemans as a nickname because you will never come across it on the internet, unless it's me.

ibike2havefun

Still above the sod
Site Supporter
Bike
Bikeless (9/29/2019)
STOC #
My tag line is a play on the nursery rhyme “Old MacDonald had a farm”
I’m getting old, we live on a farm and McClelland is our family name
If I'mnot mistaken @pmatulew and Mrs. @pmatulew are also from Sayre. Could be that I've now identified the entire ST-Owners membership from there, and maybe also the entirety of people who live there who also own STs.

Bike
'04 ST1300
STOC #
If I'mnot mistaken @pmatulew and Mrs. @pmatulew are also from Sayre. Could be that I've now identified the entire ST-Owners membership from there, and maybe also the entirety of people who live there who also own STs.
Maybe, maybe not. There are a couple ST's floating around. Plus we're not far from Ithaca, Binghamton, and Elmira/Corning so there are a few out and about.

Guess I haven't met Mr. Mclelland. Unless you're Joshua's dad. Then maybe we have met. Don't be a stranger. I'm the goonball that's also running around on the Piaggio MP3. Parked at the hospital most days near the radiology trailers.

Bike
2006 ST1300
I've been Arellcat almost since the world wide web became a thing in the mid-90s. Arell was the dressmaker to Polgara the Sorceress, of whom I am fond.

That's usually what I tell people if and when they ask, not that many ever feel the need anymore because it's kind of just my nom de guerre. But alack and alas! – it is but mere serendipity: the real reason is that my initials are R and L, and hey, I like cats.

Last edited:

rtbmrgl

Site Supporter
Bike
‘03 ST1300a
I owned a ‘04 BMW RT, rtbmr, then in ‘05 bought a GL1800 and added GL. So rtbmrgl was born

Bike
2017 ST 1300PA
I've been Arellcat almost since the world wide web became a thing in the mid-90s. Arell was the dressmaker to Polgara the Sorceress, of whom I am fond.

That's usually what I tell people if and when they ask, not that many ever feel the need anymore because it's kind of just my nom de guerre. But alack and alas! – it is but mere serendipity: the real reason is that my initials are R and L, and hey, I like cats.
Nice!! Where did the Avitar come from?

Bike
2017 ST 1300PA
Maybe, maybe not. There are a couple ST's floating around. Plus we're not far from Ithaca, Binghamton, and Elmira/Corning so there are a few out and about.

Guess I haven't met Mr. Mclelland. Unless you're Joshua's dad. Then maybe we have met. Don't be a stranger. I'm the goonball that's also running around on the Piaggio MP3. Parked at the hospital most days near the radiology trailers.
I am Joshua’s dad! Yes, I met you and Beatrice!

mine isn't all that impressive, like engines ( yes I know it is a engine that drives the vehicle and a motor makes the wipers go back and forth) and mechanics and I am not totally sane.

Bike
2007 ST1300
My first name is Jack and I live in Florida.
On other forums I may be JackinCT because I used to live in Connecticut.

Those book series have been a favorite of mine since I was a teenager. I still read them from time to time for fun.

Bike
KTM 890 ADV NC750X
2024 Miles
STOC #
Donk is my name and L is the first initial in my last name. I think Donk was taken when I joined the forum. Sort of fits as I spent my life working with horses.

If there's an admin reading this and Donk is unused, I've never seen a post, how hard would it be to drop the L from my page name?

W0QNX

Blacksheep Tribal Member
Bike
06/ST1300 19/R1250RT
2024 Miles
Donk is my name and L is the first initial in my last name. I think Donk was taken when I joined the forum. Sort of fits as I spent my life working with horses.

If there's an admin reading this and Donk is unused, I've never seen a post, how hard would it be to drop the L from my page name?
No Donk listed, you should be able to change to that. Just send Mellow a message via the little envelope link above if he doesn't jump in here. @Mellow

1. DONCZ
    From OAK LAWN ,IL
    • Messages 24
    • Reaction score 0

2. dond
    From Spring Valley AZ
    • Messages 609
    • Reaction score 1

3. donduf
    From Marshallville, OH
    • Messages 12
    • Reaction score 0