What does your nickname stand for?

Beeflips

(it's me...Greg) Returning some videotapes
Bike
2000 ST1100Y
ahhhhhh Beeflips, I used to ride off road exclusively. I had an XR600R that I had ported and polished, then I put a high lift cam in it (I believe that I got it from White Bros.) aluminum air box, K&N filter, oil cooler, roost boost, Supertrapp exhaust and progressive springs.
We would ride the trails in northern Michigan, and we were going through a whooped out section of trail along side M-37 when I got a bee in my helmet (full face). The damn thing stung me on my bottom lip making it swell up. Hence getting the name (bee)flips, because I think I could have rivaled a cows bottom lip. :biggrin:

Obo

Bike
'03 ST1300A
ahhhhhh Beeflips, I used to ride off road exclusively. I had an XR600R that I had ported and polished, then I put a high lift cam in it (I believe that I got it from White Bros.) aluminum air box, K&N filter, oil cooler, roost boost, Supertrapp exhaust and progressive springs.
We would ride the trails in northern Michigan, and we were going through a whooped out section of trail along side M-37 when I got a bee in my helmet (full face). The damn thing stung me on my bottom lip making it swell up. Hence getting the name (bee)flips, because I think I could have rivaled a cows bottom lip. :biggrin:
So do you say it "bee flips" or "beef lips" ?

I’m a technician at a Honda car dealership and my tech # is 12. Also a nut for anything Honda so there it is Hondatechnut12. Had that name for multiple things since the late 90’s :)

Hi, I’m new to this forum! Just picked up a 2006 ST1300 in all black.
I manage a group of computer tech’s, therefore I’m part of Team Geek!

My first post...Big Allman Brothers Band fan. While Greg loved Harley's I think the sheer advantages that an ST1300 offers makes it a worthy title holder. BTW I got my second bike which happens to be an 2010 ST1300 with 12.5K miles. My previous bike is a VTX1300. Very different riding experiences but reliability and enjoyment is key for me rather than bling. So here I am.

Da Bear

Ask me about my cat...
Bike
'03 ST1300
I've been called Bear, or Da Bear since junior high school; for three main reasons.
Pretty much most of my youth I was slow to anger, but when I got there, woe unto the person that drove me past my breaking point. I had some anger control issues that made The Hulk look like a kitten... I slammed a pinto car door on a guys legs until they broke several times one day.
He had it coming; he blitz attack raped someone near and dear to me. Do not poke the bear.
I was also very athletic, and I could eat 12 Der Wienerschnitzel Chili Cheese dogs in a sitting, because my metabolism was so high...
I like to sleep in, and I've always been a writer; staying up until the small hours.
Oddly, it was Girl Scouts that gave me the nick name. I taught archery, canoeing and things like woodcraft and orienteering at a GS camp for several summers. I'm still a card carrying GS...
Never wake the bear.
Never piss the bear off
Never get caught between the bear, and food.
These days I'm calmer. I still like to sleep in, and I'm on a diet.
But the name is part of me...

Da Bear

Ask me about my cat...
Bike
'03 ST1300
Mine is easy - ST is from name of bike and SVK is my country (Slovakia). :)
I was in line at the grocers earlier this week and met a Slovakian priest, with his son. We chatted for quite awhile out in the car park. So sometime in the near future, I get to try a few Slovak foods!

I was in line at the grocers earlier this week and met a Slovakian priest, with his son. We chatted for quite awhile out in the car park. So sometime in the near future, I get to try a few Slovak foods!

You are welcome here. :) Food is great, nature also. ;)

Top Bottom