What does your nickname stand for?

Wolfclan

"ANTE OMNIS"
CeO-Chooch (Hello Man),
There were Five Clans in the Cherokee Nation which my Blood Line runs back to the Clan of the Wolf, hence Wolfclan.

OldWingit

Ed Wing
Bike
ST1300
Well my name is Ed Wing and I am 71 so I figured it would fit. You have no doubt seen my son Kevin's photo work in Motorcyclist, Rider magazines etc. He also does a lot of work for Honda. He and I were on the cover of Red Rider, issue before last. Scenic shot at Lassen Nat. Park on a silver (mine) and blue (Honda's) ST1300s.

Ed

CrashTestDanny

formerly known as danf
Bike
2005 ST-1300
STOC #
I'm sorry guys, I'm just not as creative as some of you. :D If it's not obvious what my nickname is then you really need to go have another cup of coffee. :D

STOC #
Pryreaux

Got a Dalmation pup 14 years ago while living in New Orleans. My wife, girlfreind at the time, wanted to name him scorch. I wanted Pyro, being a fire dog & all. :cf1: When we went to officailly register him we thought Pyro might be a little common for a Dali. We decided to give him a little Cajun flavor & replaced the "O" with "EAUX".

Have that or some version of that on all my MV plates. Most people in CA, OK, & KS can't figure out what it's supposed to say. :confused: Every once in a while I run accross a CoonAss that just loves it. :D

naturally wired

Rides Uwibami+Kura-Okami
This name was suppose to go on the back of my next boat, my current 15 foot 0to50 miles an hour in about nothing flat jet boat is called" little dreamer" ....bought the bike instead.....my next boat will be a 25 foot outlaw with a 502 single screw thats 0 to 75 in about nothing flat...well anyway the bikes big, comfy,fast and a sh_t load of fun just like my next boat.....listen to the song its by Van Halen ......naturally wired also meens no booze,drugs to get high on life, kind of the way the bike makes me feel :cool:

catcher

Site Supporter
Bike
'18Wing, '16VFR1200X
Up until about two months ago, I had an '03 Kaw ZX12R. With that, I thought I could catch just about anything. Hence, Kawcatcher. Also, when I was a wee lad growing up on a dairy farm, I was routinely asked to 'go get the cows' at milking time.... The '05 ST is a lot more practical, although some days it's a little slow! Also have an '01 Triumph Sprint ST, and an '02 Guzzi.
-Kawcatcher.

Last edited:
currently ride a Suzuki 1500 Intruder LC -- my wife liked the bike and so I bought it. Looking at getting an ST -- just hasn't come right yet and having to sale my bike also --

STOC #
Van - I live in Van Alstyne
Buri - The first god in Norse mythology, Odins grandfather

HephaeSTus - The Greek god of smiths, married to Aphrodite

Regards,

STOC #
Kingprawn!

It's from "Muppets from Space". Pepe reponds to Fozzie with, "I'm not a shrimp, I'm a king prawn!". Throughout the show, Pepe usually finishes sentences with a quick, creole, "okaaaaay".

My facorite book is Moby Dick by Herman Melvile........
That and Moby is easier to spell than Ishmael or Quequeg.

( Now,oddly enough my parents nicknamed me that as a wee lad,the reasons
remain unknown.What the hell where they thinking? :D )

Moby

Medicine Bear

R.I.P. - 2010/11/14
Rest In Peace
STOC #
Moby said:
My facorite book is Moby Dick by Herman Melvile........
That and Moby is easier to spell than Ishmael or Quequeg.

( Now,oddly enough my parents nicknamed me that as a wee lad,the reasons
remain unknown.What the hell where they thinking? :D )

Moby
What - Moby, Ishmael, or Quequeg?:)

Fred:03biker:

STOC #
STWannaBe

Well, I was in between bikes when I created my name. I really wanted an ST1100 but was looking at everything. I have had 3 ST's since, but can't bring myself to change the name, mainly cause I can't remember anything and changing it would confuse the crap out of me... Heck, I'm lucky to remember STWannaBe...:rolleyes:

Bike
03 ST1300A
STOC #
Its a made up spelling of a character in a Japanimation movie based on a series of early Sci-Fi books (Lensman) and translated to english. Since I hadn't read the books at the time I didn't know the original spelling was so I came up with this. As an added bonus with a made up word, I've never found it taken anywhere I go.

I know, far from exciting. Too many years in the Air Force have left me a dull dried out husk. Fortunately I have an ST1100 life support unit to sustain me and give me the semblance of being a real person again.

tr+homer
I used to be called homer when in the Navy. Since Holmes is my last name its easy to see how the came up with that....
I added the tr to distingush myself from the Homer Simpson... Duh...

Top Bottom