What's this world coming to?

Bike
'07 ST 1300 & '91 GW
STOC #
That's an interesting one, you camp inside or is it just for hauling?
I can lay out a sleeping bag next to the ST , after I scoot the back of the ST over with a single car wheel dolly . Tent flaps I made , also have mosquito net flaps . Of course , a lot more room when the ST is out ... ( Trailer has a flip-up top to get the ST in & out : " ironhorsetrailers.com " )

MerlF

Chuck Welsh
Site Supporter
Bike
ST1300AD 2013
I also have gotten quite accustomed to having a wee bit more comfort for destination riding. I might be going over the top a little, but it’s really hard to beat the comfort of the toy hauler.

1710776779138.jpeg
Wow, can the ST really pull that RV.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited:
Bike
2006 ST1300
I have been regularly trailering my bikes for years now...I take my wife to visit her relatives in Ohio, and I leave her the truck to drive, while I get my motorcycle. I can load the NC700X in the bed of the truck, but the ST has to be trailered. It works out well for all involved. She doesn't really ride much anymore, and to be honest, I would not expect her to ride that far, even if she did. The trailer really does not add a lot to the load and does not really affect the gas mileage that much ( it's not that good in the truck anyway....). Yes, I'd rather ride, but it just is not feasible.

Top Bottom