WI: Tag

Mary-Anne

Site Supporter
Bike
2020 Tracer 900 GT
STOC #
I thought I would go fishing today. The bike had other ideas. I am stranded with a flat front tire, trying to kill a couple of hours waiting for a son to come pick us up. Look what I found at the Sparta Kwik Trip. 20151114_143812.jpg

Talk about rubbing salt in a wound! I know it needs to be rotated but, I'm not in the mood to care :mad: :D

Scooter

This space for rent...
Bike
2019 BMW R1250RT
STOC #
I thought I would go fishing today. The bike had other ideas. I am stranded with a flat front tire, trying to kill a couple of hours waiting for a son to come pick us up. Look what I found at the Sparta Kwik Trip. 20151114_143812.jpg

Talk about rubbing salt in a wound! I know it needs to be rotated but, I'm not in the mood to care :mad: :D
Don't worry, you can always go after it with the ST tomorrow... ;)

Mary-Anne

Site Supporter
Bike
2020 Tracer 900 GT
STOC #
Don't worry, you can always go after it with the ST tomorrow... ;)
The ST isn't insured to ride and not enough time today :(

Steve had the tire fixed (bad valve stem) early today and I did get to do a nice test drive. Will still be riding to work!!

I brought the brochure home and there's a really nice picture of "Sunny the Sunfish in it.

Mary-Anne

Site Supporter
Bike
2020 Tracer 900 GT
STOC #
I thought I would go fishing today (again!).

You'll notice I'm not posting a picture of "Sunny the Sunfish" (again!).

Hwy 35 is under construction and I wasn't able to get anywhere near that fish, today. I didn't see a closed sign but, I could not get into the wayside.

New year, new tag?!?!? :)

Scooter

This space for rent...
Bike
2019 BMW R1250RT
STOC #
I thought I would go fishing today (again!).

You'll notice I'm not posting a picture of "Sunny the Sunfish" (again!).

Hwy 35 is under construction and I wasn't able to get anywhere near that fish, today. I didn't see a closed sign but, I could not get into the wayside.

New year, new tag?!?!? :)
Crappers. Wait, crappies, no. Holy Sunfish Batman!!!

Well, at least I hope you enjoyed the ride. I looked up the current road construction projects on the DOT website and found this::eek:

I don't know how your picture ended up in my camera but here you go:

MaryAnne Onalaska tag.jpg

I think you have earned the right to move the tag to a new place...

Mary-Anne

Site Supporter
Bike
2020 Tracer 900 GT
STOC #
I did have a great ride yesterday. But, did not take a picture for a new tag location. I have this one from last fall just prior to my tire going flat -
FJR Kendall.jpg

Bike
GL1800 2015
I did have a great ride yesterday. But, did not take a picture for a new tag location. I have this one from last fall just prior to my tire going flat -
FJR Kendall.jpg
Had great Rides this weekend...(well, as close as I will get to a full weekend!)
rode over 1K miles without leaving the State...
Stumbled upon this, and had make a U-Turn...wait?...what?The? Huh?I guess what happens here, stays here, except STD's... Had no idea there was such a thing...at least not HERE!!!Sign Me Up! lol :butt1:

Attachments

Bike
2000 BMW K1200
Had great Rides this weekend...(well, as close as I will get to a full weekend!)
rode over 1K miles without leaving the State...
Stumbled upon this, and had make a U-Turn...wait?...what?The? Huh?I guess what happens here, stays here, except STD's... Had no idea there was such a thing...at least not HERE!!!Sign Me Up! lol :butt1:
Rich, can we look forward to SkinSTOC sometime in the future?

Maybe "looking forward" was not the best choice of words. Looking away?

Scooter

This space for rent...
Bike
2019 BMW R1250RT
STOC #
Took me a little while to get the correct search terms to find this but find it I did. Kind of close to Mary Anne and Steve. Don't know if I want to be scooped on this one...;)

Mary-Anne

Site Supporter
Bike
2020 Tracer 900 GT
STOC #
I thought getting scooped was half the fun. It's not? :confused: :D

No worries, you're safe at least until Sunday and no doubt longer than that. :D

Jim, great clues!! We had a laptop and 2 phones Googling for it. Son put "softball" into his search and found it.

Mary-Anne

Site Supporter
Bike
2020 Tracer 900 GT
STOC #
It took 2 early morning rides . . .
West to Arkdale to see Humpty Dumpty.
tag1.jpg

East to an interesting silo. I was there a few weeks ago and this time I took a cooler along, to bring some cheese home.
tag2.jpg

Top Bottom