What do u do for work?

After reading Mellows post about Rob and Tricky Micky's post about some of you guys it got me wondering what the heck everyone on this board does for a living. i know we get a good idea from some of the posts like nurse bob, st pilot, island cop etc. but the profiles leave a little to be desired and i also know people want to keep it that way and thats ok. but i want to know more so ill start off. i sell CONCRETE yep pretty exciting eh! i dont know much about my ST except for what i have learned from you guys but im pretty good with concrete so if anyone needs info on concrete or has a question just let me know and ill try and help out. :04biker:

I've been retired for 3 years (that still sounds odd). Before that, I repaired photocopiers for 40 years.

Nice cat :) and I remember this thread

did the IT thing for a long long time now I manage our finances, maintain our vehicles, fix things and soon babysit our little darling ... she’s 2 and very cute !

Well, so long as I'm watching this lately and feel like a voyeur, I guess it's only fair that I share too.
3 and a half decades in IT, break/fix, networking, now I am a partner in a super cool marketing company here in Birmingham. Prepping to take over when the founder goes into semi-retirement, about 3 years.
And he's 20 years younger than me. (groan)
I try to live with "no regrets", but sometimes it's hard to do...

It seems like there’s a wide variety of interesting careers represented in the group, that’s awesome. My biggest job is being the father of 2 “tween” girls, and to put food on the table, I’m a flight paramedic, and have been flying for 21 years now, and in EMS a little over 25.

Electrical Engineer working in the Oil & Gas industry, designing & programming automation systems.
And I say this while sitting in my bunk on a drilling rig, at the end of a 12 hour day somewhere in the Gulf of Mexico.
:shrug2:

How can we have 2 separate posts for 1201 and 1202 ?

There is something screwed up with the thread database in this and some other message threads. I emailed @Mellow about them on the weekend. There are new posts that seem to be overwriting older posts and also not clearing out of the "what's new" even when they have been read.

Gulfstream G450 Corporate Pilot. Reallllllly! Blessed.
Taco Plaza, Safeway, Clark Akins machine shop, gasket manufacturing, Parker Hannifin material handler, Skaggs Alpha Beta stock crew, Albertsons same, Qualiflight Flight Instructor, Midway Aviation pilot, Freight dog, Acme Brick Corporate Pilot, KingAir, Dillard's Department Stores, Learjet. Love my ST. What a Ride!!

Gulfstream G450 Corporate Pilot. Reallllllly! Blessed.
Taco Plaza, Safeway, Clark Akins machine shop, gasket manufacturing, Parker Hannifin material handler, Skaggs Alpha Beta stock crew, Albertsons same, Qualiflight Flight Instructor, Midway Aviation pilot, Freight dog, Acme Brick Corporate Pilot, KingAir, Dillard's Department Stores, Learjet. Love my ST. What a Ride!!

Dream job man! Cool!

RT

Former Male underwear model . Currently working in the parks department for the city I live in. Trying to ease into retirement.

Back
Top Bottom