Old Enough To Remember?

The way to ride without getting hurt "Is to ride towards the asphalt.....and miss"
But sometimes you don't miss the asphalt due to circumstances beyond your control ... ;)
 
I remember when I was around 12, and read the formula for gunpowder. I thought I was slick, as I waltzed into the local drug store and bought small bottles of saltpeter, charcoal, and a box of powdered sulfur. Thinking I was in the clear as I neared the door, ready to escalate the G.I.Joe playtime, the druggist yelled across the store, “ Don’t blow your fingers off.” Busted.

John
 
In 1981 before GPS Honda and Alpine developed an Inertial Navigation system. It was called the, "Electro Gyrocator".
Blaupunkt car stereos had a more basic thing (predecessor of the Radio Navigation System MFD), insert a map data CD-ROM, guidance only by that small monochrome LCD display... ;)
 
Back
Top Bottom