Old Enough To Remember?

About those 3.5" floppies, which weren't floppy at all, unlike 5.25" version.... can you remember which disk you had to put back in the drive to change the keyboard language???

No neither can I now.....
 
I'm old enough to remember . . . you?
Ah yes I remember it well



[EDIT] 115 pgs. I don't know how I missed most of this thread. It's adorable what some of you think is old. Then there are posters who must have been born B.C.

Comic_bc.JPG


No not that B.C.
Some great memories in this thread. Remember when it was car radios that needed a vibrator? One of the funniest bits of this great thread – from STripper's Hollywood Squares post:

Q. Paul, why do Hell's Angels wear leather?
A. Paul Lynde: Because chiffon wrinkles too easily.


I remember laughing like crazy when I saw it (and all those others) "live". That one is still hysterically funny! And I'm only up to p.25.

What hath Shuey wrought! (Apologies to Mr. Morse.)
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom