🤣 Funny!

On behalf of all Canadian screwdriver owners everywhere, I take exception to the characterization of the far superior Robertson (square) screw design.
On behalf of all American electricians everywhere, I agree with you. I use S1 and S2 bits in my electric screwdriver whenever I can.

S1 bits fit switch and receptacle terminals and mounting screws, and S2 bits fit many breaker and panel terminals and cover screws.
 
On behalf of all American electricians everywhere, I agree with you. I use S1 and S2 bits in my electric screwdriver whenever I can.

S1 bits fit switch and receptacle terminals and mounting screws, and S2 bits fit many breaker and panel terminals and cover screws.

I'll throw in an endorsement on behalf of users of pocket screw joinery. Those square holes in the pocket screw heads are great when closing a joint with my cordless variable-torque drill / driver.
 
Back
Top Bottom