ST1100Y
Site Supporter
Who doesn't have a tin(s) of nuts/bolts like that.
And the same thing used to be true at auto parts stores ...
... like one look at a (broken) fan belt and he not only knew car maker and model, he also knew the alternative belt part number from another manufacturer...And the same thing used to be true at auto parts stores ...![]()
And they could walk right to the shelf where it was and hand it to you!... like one look at a (broken) fan belt and he not only knew car maker and model, he also knew the alternative belt part number from another manufacturer...
Before you even knew you needed it.And they could walk right to the shelf where it was and hand it to you!![]()
.
also very handy for cauterizing wounds caused by tool slippage while working on the old beater!
when my nieces or nephews would get hurt, "Is it gushing blood? NO, then you'll live!"
i was about 6yrs old and my mom let me ride my bicycle around the block. well Mrs. Glenn caught me in the street so i got one from her. i knew she called my mom so i took the longer way home, Mrs. Moore thought she heard me cussing so i got one from her, and when i got home Mom was waiting for me. not a good day
Ah, but one you will never forget!i was about 6yrs old and my mom let me ride my bicycle around the block. well Mrs. Glenn caught me in the street so i got one from her. i knew she called my mom so i took the longer way home, Mrs. Moore thought she heard me cussing so i got one from her, and when i got home Mom was waiting for me. not a good day
I guess we all screwed up good one way or the other during our innocent, youthful recklessness...Had a few of those myself ...![]()
"I sure don't want any damn pancakes!"Fortunately I had an older sister who I could observe the results from a distance.
As I often tell her -
"I wasn't a better kid than you, just a smarter one. I'd see what you got and determine to avoid those consequences!"![]()