Obo
East Coast Canada
It's wet and there's coffee - ahhhh
The soothing aroma of French Roast. Have a cup, or two, or more. I won't judge.
It was a cage day due to the rain. 13C and dark, headed to 16. Kinda blech, but the coffee? Ahhhhh
Yesterday's ride home was wet, especially when I got boxed beside an 18+ wheeler that was flinging so much spray to the side I might as well have been sitting in a drive thru car wash. Hope @Weaselinsuit 's ride home was less dramatic.
Hope you all have a great day!
Obo.
The soothing aroma of French Roast. Have a cup, or two, or more. I won't judge.
It was a cage day due to the rain. 13C and dark, headed to 16. Kinda blech, but the coffee? Ahhhhh
Yesterday's ride home was wet, especially when I got boxed beside an 18+ wheeler that was flinging so much spray to the side I might as well have been sitting in a drive thru car wash. Hope @Weaselinsuit 's ride home was less dramatic.
Hope you all have a great day!
Obo.
, have a great day on the roads! 

yesterday, so it's ssd drive is slaved to a laptop temporarily. I don't like using Windows and this drive has Linux on it. Adapt and overcome.