Bmacleod Joined Mar 21, 2016 Messages 174 Location P.E.I., Canada Bike '24 R1250 RT Aug 17, 2025 #4,041 ST1100Y said: Click to expand... I often look at some of the crazy things people do and I laugh and ask myself "who is the first person to think to do that". Like, who was the first person to think "I wonder what would happen if I lick this toad"?
ST1100Y said: Click to expand... I often look at some of the crazy things people do and I laugh and ask myself "who is the first person to think to do that". Like, who was the first person to think "I wonder what would happen if I lick this toad"?
Bmacleod Joined Mar 21, 2016 Messages 174 Location P.E.I., Canada Bike '24 R1250 RT Aug 17, 2025 #4,042
ST1100Y Site Supporter Joined Dec 4, 2012 Messages 1,379 Age 61 Location Vienna, AuSTria Bike ST1100Y, ST1100R Aug 18, 2025 #4,043
OP OP docw1 Bill Rankin Site Supporter ST1300 150,000 Mile Badge Joined Dec 3, 2004 Messages 1,879 Location Muscatine, IA Bike 2012 ST1300A Aug 18, 2025 #4,044
Fawlty Joined Oct 26, 2017 Messages 86 Location Murcia, Spain Bike Honda ST1300 Pan-Eur Aug 18, 2025 #4,045
ST1100Y Site Supporter Joined Dec 4, 2012 Messages 1,379 Age 61 Location Vienna, AuSTria Bike ST1100Y, ST1100R Aug 19, 2025 #4,046 ... realistic advertisement...
ST1100Y Site Supporter Joined Dec 4, 2012 Messages 1,379 Age 61 Location Vienna, AuSTria Bike ST1100Y, ST1100R Aug 19, 2025 #4,047 ... girls night out...
ST1100Y Site Supporter Joined Dec 4, 2012 Messages 1,379 Age 61 Location Vienna, AuSTria Bike ST1100Y, ST1100R Aug 19, 2025 #4,048 ... indeed...
ST1100Y Site Supporter Joined Dec 4, 2012 Messages 1,379 Age 61 Location Vienna, AuSTria Bike ST1100Y, ST1100R Aug 19, 2025 #4,049 ... not there yet, but will keep it under advisement...
ST1100Y Site Supporter Joined Dec 4, 2012 Messages 1,379 Age 61 Location Vienna, AuSTria Bike ST1100Y, ST1100R Aug 19, 2025 #4,050 ... ah! a special one for @Mellow...
ST1100Y Site Supporter Joined Dec 4, 2012 Messages 1,379 Age 61 Location Vienna, AuSTria Bike ST1100Y, ST1100R Aug 19, 2025 #4,051 ... home office...
OP OP docw1 Bill Rankin Site Supporter ST1300 150,000 Mile Badge Joined Dec 3, 2004 Messages 1,879 Location Muscatine, IA Bike 2012 ST1300A Aug 19, 2025 #4,052
ST1100Y Site Supporter Joined Dec 4, 2012 Messages 1,379 Age 61 Location Vienna, AuSTria Bike ST1100Y, ST1100R Aug 19, 2025 #4,053 ... ah-ja...
Fawlty Joined Oct 26, 2017 Messages 86 Location Murcia, Spain Bike Honda ST1300 Pan-Eur Aug 19, 2025 #4,054
ST1100Y Site Supporter Joined Dec 4, 2012 Messages 1,379 Age 61 Location Vienna, AuSTria Bike ST1100Y, ST1100R Aug 19, 2025 #4,055 ... maintaining the cliche...
Team2010 Joined Oct 1, 2018 Messages 5 Age 72 Location Rebuilding, America Bike 2022 BMW RT 1250 Aug 19, 2025 #4,056
JetRanger Joined Sep 1, 2024 Messages 103 Location Waterloo Region, Canada Bike ST 1300 PA Aug 19, 2025 #4,057