âGod reaches out to Bob, and says , â Bob, you have lived a wonderful life youâre honest, kind, go to church every Sunday, always help your neighbors. In fact, you lead such a great life, I would like to grant you one wish. Anything you wantâ.
Bob thinks for a moment and says, â Yes, God , I know what I want! I am afraid to fly, but lâve always wanted to go to Hawaii. Can you build me a bridge over the ocean to Hawaii so l can drive there?â
God gets a little angry and says âBob, I didnât think someone like you would try to take advantage of my generous offer. Do you have any idea how much work that would be, , to runs thousands of pilings from the ocean floor and then to pour the ridiculous amount of concrete that would have to be poured? That is an overwhelming job even for meâ.
Bob apologizes and God says, â Think of something else you want â. Bob ponders for a moment, then says, â I know. If you can just explain women to me, what they want, how they think , you know, just help me understand womenâ.
Thereâs a long pause, then God says, â Exactly where do you want that bridge built?â