🤣 Funny!

Many years ago, when my wife and I got married (the year started with a 19) I used to joke with her that my lifelong ambition was to become a curmudgeon. She recently informed me that I can check that one off.
Why age gracefully when could age like old cheese...

full of character and slightly offensive... 🧀
 
The new CEO of a company comes into work determined to turn things around. Trying to prove himself to his new employees he looks around the office and sees a guy leaning against a wall doing nothing. He approaches the guy and asks him, "What do you think you're doing?"

The man replies, "I'm just killing time, waiting to get paid."

The CEO is furious, "What do you make a week?"

The man tells him, "About $200 a week."

The CEO pulls out his wallet and hands the man $400 and says, "There's your two weeks, now get out of here!" After the man leaves he turns to his employees and asks, "What do you think about that?"

One of the employees stands up and says, "I think he just got the largest tip he's ever gotten on a single pizza."
 
Back
Top Bottom