OP
OP
aSTerix
Bike
ST1100AY
Bike
2010 ST1300
Where would you recommend for buying a carb rebuild kit for ST1100
Do you order parts from the USA? Or only from Europe? I'm assuming you are asking here because you cannot find them in Dubai.

OP
OP
aSTerix
Bike
ST1100AY
Do you order parts from the USA? Or only from Europe? I'm assuming you are asking here because you cannot find them in Dubai.
I do online in USA usually but can also do UK , either is good.

I can get Honda parts in Dubai, just takes a long time (30 days typically), also Honda don't seem to do a rebuild kit which means ordering lots of small parts and from bitter experience that never works well over here

There’s a guy who adverts on EBay - called Billy’s Out Back in Canton TX. He sells complete kits, different levels depending on what you need. He specializes in Honda V-Four carbs - magnas, VFRs, and ST1100s.

I had him rebuild mine last summer. Fantastic job. The carbs were almost perfectly syncd when I put them on.

edit: his name on ebay is fngster

Last edited:
OP
OP
aSTerix
Bike
ST1100AY
There’s a guy who adverts on EBay - called Billy’s Out Back in Canton TX. He sells complete kits, different levels depending on what you need. He specializes in Honda V-Four carbs - magnas, VFRs, and ST1100s.

I had him rebuild mine last summer. Fantastic job. The carbs were almost perfectly syncd when I put them on.

I have found him, many thx. We are now in discussion about getting the best kit or possibly I send him my parts (my carb is now fully disassembled and cleaned) and get him to rebuild. I have always overhauled my carbs myself but must admit that the pile of parts I now have for the ST1100 carb block is daunting !! way too many washers and springs and levers compared to my normal overhaul

paulcb

- - - Tetelestai - - - R.I.P. - 2022/05/26
Rest In Peace
Bike
'97/'01 ST1100 ABSII
STOC #

+1. Another satisfied customer of Billy. He did a great job on my ST11 carbs.

Top Bottom