best source Carb rebuild kits

Bike
ST1100AY
Where would you recommend for buying a carb rebuild kit for ST1100

Last edited:
Do you order parts from the USA? Or only from Europe? I'm assuming you are asking here because you cannot find them in Dubai.
I do online in USA usually but can also do UK , either is good.

I can get Honda parts in Dubai, just takes a long time (30 days typically), also Honda don't seem to do a rebuild kit which means ordering lots of small parts and from bitter experience that never works well over here

There’s a guy who adverts on EBay - called Billy’s Out Back in Canton TX. He sells complete kits, different levels depending on what you need. He specializes in Honda V-Four carbs - magnas, VFRs, and ST1100s.

I had him rebuild mine last summer. Fantastic job. The carbs were almost perfectly syncd when I put them on.

edit: his name on ebay is fngster

Last edited:
There’s a guy who adverts on EBay - called Billy’s Out Back in Canton TX. He sells complete kits, different levels depending on what you need. He specializes in Honda V-Four carbs - magnas, VFRs, and ST1100s.

I had him rebuild mine last summer. Fantastic job. The carbs were almost perfectly syncd when I put them on.

I have found him, many thx. We are now in discussion about getting the best kit or possibly I send him my parts (my carb is now fully disassembled and cleaned) and get him to rebuild. I have always overhauled my carbs myself but must admit that the pile of parts I now have for the ST1100 carb block is daunting !! way too many washers and springs and levers compared to my normal overhaul

+1. Another satisfied customer of Billy. He did a great job on my ST11 carbs.

Back
Top Bottom