Did a dumb thing today..

congrats on your newly accessorizing for your jammies!...i trust that if i pass by you & wave, as is my custom to any rider,...that you will not be among the high percentage of hog riders who make insulting single digit hand jabs in the air as their passing gesture in reply to my friendly acknowledgement of their road presence!...enjoy your mellow piped rumble!:):D:03biker:

Well I'm sure your going to enjoy the ride Doug... congrats! But will ya have enough luggage space?

I think you just wanted your own personal vibrator! Enjoy the new bike, Doug. They are good machines, now. You need to start working out your left shoulder for all those bikes that will wave back at you now!

Congrats Doug!!
Every now and then I get my brother to ride to ST events, he has been to several, on his Road Glide
and our friend Al from Mobile always rode his with us (till his wreck last year)

Just keep some extra floor pegs in the garage for when you scrape them down !!!

JammaHog... has a nice sound to it... Where are you and John going on your next vacation? :rofl1:

ArkanSTOC is going to be the same weekend as Bikes, Blues and BBQ this year. We might not see much of Doug after all.
Mike

Just got through with emails from Doug. He said it is the silver/gray model. If you go to a Harley site, you can see what it looks like. It is a "beautiflul" ride.

I told him to be looking out for the harassment, but I didn't think it would start so soon, but then I guess I just underestimated all the "love" everyone has for Doug/JammaHog....that does have a certain ring to it. Now if we can just get Dinkie to do his usual artistic work....life will be good...not fair...just good.

Hey Bug, how far is OzarkSTOC from where the BBQ festival is. I've always wanted to attend it, but it never worked out. Maybe I can attend both if there fairly close. I'm a huge blues & BBQ fan.

Thanks...John

PS....I met you last year at Dinkies'. I've got the 05 Connie.

John, it's about an hour and a half to Fayetteville from where I have ArkanSTOC. Good roads for riding between, too.
Mike

Congrats.....but now my tongue hurts. I am trying hard to behave, but expect good natured harassment at future engagements.

Poor Bastidge!

Jammahog.jpg

Top Bottom