Friday Eve Café, February 1st.

@SupraSabre You know Bob, it may be even more special to him knowing you were the one doing al the work on it. Nothing quite like getting one of your dad's "prized possessions."

I'm sure your 48 years of commuting & lane splitting in SoCal made an impression on your youngsters over the years. (not to mention just being a great dad?)

As for keepers, I'd agree from you've said above. ;)

Just like my 2005 ST1300, I sold Justin. He wasn't concerned with the 174.3K miles on it, because he knew I took care of it. Same with Brett. And that's also one reason I decided to sell him one of mine, instead of fixing these others up for him. At least, I know the condition of it! ;)

My oldest told me that he just figured I wouldn't be around as long as he thought I would be. I guess I surprise them all, that I have survived motorcycle commuting like I did! :thumb:

Trying to get use to not going to work. For others not quite there yet, I can confirm,,,,, it's easy to get used to.

Congratulations on having reached escape velocity!

The best career decision I ever made was to end it. I predict you'll think so shortly as well, if you haven't already realized that.

Back
Top Bottom