Good Saturday Morning - March the Twoth

Good morning and thanks for the coffee, Nick.

58 and overcast in Barcelona today.

We started out at 4:00pm yesterday, bus to Logan Swiss to Zurich, and again to Barcelona.
Currently on a bus to Andorra.
I managed to get an hour sleep on the way to Barcelona.

My boot bag never arrived, and they'll bring it to the hotel when it gets to Barcelona.
I'm guessing that they had a weight and balance issue, since I wasn't the only one missing bags.

We'll look for dinner, after we unload the bus and check into our hotel.

Have a great day,
Steve
We've only been to Andorra once Steve, we were staying in the Pyrenees and drove over for lunch. It was summer, so no snow to be seen.
Ray.

Morning Nick & All from a VERY :wind1: & overcast (storms a coming), Southern Utah!

Currently it is 45F, heading for 47F, with rain and snow, so the guessers are telling us. And of course, you can't forget the winds! It's blowing from the SSE @ 20mph and has been all night long. It hit 35MPH around 1AM. Northern Utah is getting hit pretty good. I guess Kaliforniastan has really gotten a beating! :box1:

On my truck project, I was able to mount the air pump and controller in a small compartment in the bed of the truck. I was also able to get the plumbing for the air hoses hooked up, so today I need to figure out the electrical and finish it up.

On Monday I'll need to start the transformation of the 2010 to :dr13: . LOL that poor bike. It was born :bk13:, then I bought it with only 1,500 miles on it with most of the plastic missing (including the speedometer), and I turned it :bl13:, and put 100K miles on it. Then I turned it back to :bk13: a few months ago, and now I'm changing it to :dr13: . Poor thing is so confused it has no idea how to identify itself! :rofl1:

Eggs, bacon, toast & OJ to wash it all down. Pepsi will come later.

Anyone :dr13:, have a great day on the roads! :hat3:

Back
Top Bottom