Honda Cafe ala 83 SilverWing

TPadden

Tom Padden
Thought I'd post pictures of a friends completed Cafe project. He's absolutely ANAL but when he finishes a project he's finished with it. Trying to get me to buy it for $4.4k, which is WAY more than fair but 8 bikes is my current limit. I've ridden it and it's a fantastic around town ride. Enjoy ......

IMG_3262.JPG

IMG_3267.JPG

Beautiful job... I rode a dressed version from Vermont to Sarasota Florida June 2012. Then bought an ST after seeing two of them in Palmetto FL on that ride!

CBR 929RR front end and mono-shock, brakes that stop on a dime, electronic gauges that tell you what you last had to eat, and sounds great. Everything's an improvement. :)

Last edited:
Oh man, something about that is just right. I had an '85 Silver Wing Interstate -- I had no idea it could have looked that good nekkit.

That is absolutely gorgeous! GREAT lines: the seat the tank the megaphone exhausts and the black (wrinkle?) engine treatment. Were I a man of means I would have done that to my V65 Sabre. Were inverted forks stock on that machine?

Just like the new Royal Enfield GT 535 Cafe is a looker and will do well, Honda could make this bike and sell a boatload of 'em!

Beautifully done.....when I saw it last it still had a gray front fender.....................ff

You know you should buy it..........I think there's room for one more in the Padden Paddock...........11 degrees here BTW......no spring riding yet............ff

Thought I'd post pictures of a friends completed Cafe project.
I'D say he aced it :cool: :yes:
Reminds me of a similar project with a CX500 on Comstars...
Quite noisy with those pod-filters?

I'll still have to tinker quite a lot with my two CB500/4s... :(
But a stance like this is what I'm aiming at...

Back
Top Bottom