MS: Tag

I take a slow boat to Chile and when I come home the MS tag is still in the same spot? Wonder if they'll miss me if I disappear one more day? ;)

OK, I thought so, but it was too far north for me to run up there on my way to Stagecoach. I'm back in CA now, so I won't be moving this tag for a loooong time.

quhenuju.jpg

Old tag.
ezejede7.jpg

New tag.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk -

Old tag Mt. Pisgah cemetery. New tag right across the street

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 16
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 18
This tag has been sitting to long so I moved it. Old locationmtpigah2.jpg New location. This guy was the real deal. The Daniel Boone of Mississippi and Alabama. This was his home and is his finial resting spot. samdale1.jpgsamdale2.jpgsamdale3.jpg I grew up about about three miles south of this statue and remember when it was erected, 50 years ago this year. Great history around Sam. There should have been a movies made about him. Read about Sam before you ride, then you might stay and view the statue for a long time. Hints of location, north of Meridian, south of Dekalb. Good roads from any direction. Enjoy your ride on 39.
Paul

Attachments

• mtpisgah.jpg
    mtpisgah.jpg
    162.4 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_3896.jpg
    IMG_3896.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 18
I think it's time for another tag site. Rule 16 if I do the rule 8 twice on a row?

I'd look real hard at Natchez MS. for this bridge. Big Muddy Mississippi river under the bridge. Grab the LA tag while you're there.

IMG_5407.JPG

I think it's time for another tag site. Rule 16 if I do the rule 8 twice on a row?

I'd look real hard at Natchez MS. for this bridge. Big Muddy Mississippi river under the bridge. Grab the LA tag while you're there.

IMG_5407.JPG
Double TAG, great stuff!

Back
Top Bottom