NE: Tag

NoBull

Twisties are your friend
Bike
CRF450X
STOC #
Ok Nebraska, the wife and I decided today was a good day to get your tag started. Nice easy one to start with.:06biker:
Team Colorado has taken your tag..

Attachments

Last edited:

Follow

TEAM COLORADO
Bike
Two wheels
STOC #
Re: NE Tag

Way to get it started, Bulls! :D

PS. Nice plate Nick.
I surprised him and got it for him for christmas...cool huh!:cool:
(But it did not arrive until the day after, I ordered it about 2 1/2 months before).

BakerBoy

It's all small stuff.
STOC #

I surprised him and got it for him for christmas...cool huh!:cool:
(But it did not arrive until the day after, I ordered it about 2 1/2 months before).
Yeah, cool! I thought it was photoshopped...I recall Nick commenting on my 'VStrom' license plate following my Garden of the Gods tag (I did photoshop it).

Any funny stories on today's ride?

OP
OP
NoBull

NoBull

Twisties are your friend
Bike
CRF450X
STOC #

WannaST, I look forward to seeing your new tag..Welcome to the game, be careful its addicting..

OP
OP
NoBull

NoBull

Twisties are your friend
Bike
CRF450X
STOC #

Dick, great day riding huh, NE and KS in one go...Looks like I need to get the map out and plan a day to get the tag back. Its good to have you in the game...

BakerBoy

It's all small stuff.
STOC #

Dick, you need a smaller gas tank. :D

Here's matching your Way-North-East Colorado, er Nebraska, tag:

And here's the new tag. I thought it would be more impressive (based on online info). Oh well... it's still a tag! :D

Bike
2000 ST1100 ABS TCS
STOC #

<snip> And here's the new tag. I thought it would be more impressive (based on online info). Oh well... it's still a tag! :D

Okay, a little different perspective, adding the statue also adds stature. :D

The new pic is quite a ways farther east. If no one gets it within a week or so I'll post the second pic.

VA memorials seem appropriate this weekend, and a nothing says Nebraska better than a grain elevator. :D

Attachments

Bike
2000 ST1100 ABS TCS
STOC #
Hey George how about that other photo that you promised?
Dave
My bad, had forgotten to do the <bump> on this one. I've been home, to California, and back as far east as New York since then. Anyhoo, here's the next piece of the puzzle, ought'a let any interested taggers move it again.

temp 25 361.jpg

Bike
2000 ST1100 ABS TCS
STOC #
<bump!>

Okay, players, this tag is 4 months old. Wazzup wi'dat?

OTOH, can't believe it's only been 4 months since I was all over Nebraska. I've been back since and to lots of other places around the country. And, I'll be back in Nebraska in three weeks or so. Can't move it myself. :D

OP
OP
NoBull

NoBull

Twisties are your friend
Bike
CRF450X
STOC #
Now that the mountains in Colorado are getting snow, dont be surprised if you see more Coloradians heading outta state for tags. BakerBoy raised our bar getting Wy,Ne Ks in a day. I think its time his mark was raised. I realize you two could do this and include Ill,Mo,Ar.:lol:

Bike
'04 ST1300
STOC #
I don't want to be too picky here, but I just couldn't find the motorcycle in those pictures. Isn't there supposed to be a bike in the pic? i don't care much one way or the other, just sayin'. :)

Top Bottom