NE: Tag

NoBull

Twisties are your friend
Bike
CRF450X
STOC #
Ok Nebraska, the wife and I decided today was a good day to get your tag started. Nice easy one to start with.:06biker:
attachment.php
Team Colorado has taken your tag..

Attachments

• DSC02826.jpg
    DSC02826.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 278
Last edited:
Re: NE Tag

Way to get it started, Bulls! :D

PS. Nice plate Nick.

I surprised him and got it for him for christmas...cool huh!:cool:
(But it did not arrive until the day after, I ordered it about 2 1/2 months before).

I surprised him and got it for him for christmas...cool huh!:cool:
(But it did not arrive until the day after, I ordered it about 2 1/2 months before).

Yeah, cool! I thought it was photoshopped...I recall Nick commenting on my 'VStrom' license plate following my Garden of the Gods tag (I did photoshop it).

Any funny stories on today's ride?

WannaST, I look forward to seeing your new tag..Welcome to the game, be careful its addicting..

The snow has cleared! :)

Please note the color of that sign - there is a green one like it nearby, by that's not the right one - must be brown.

Dick

Attachments

• IMG_8027a.jpg
    IMG_8027a.jpg
    352.8 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_8029a.jpg
    IMG_8029a.jpg
    329.3 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_8029b.jpg
    IMG_8029b.jpg
    326.3 KB · Views: 40

Dick, great day riding huh, NE and KS in one go...Looks like I need to get the map out and plan a day to get the tag back. Its good to have you in the game...

Dick, you need a smaller gas tank. :D

Here's matching your Way-North-East Colorado, er Nebraska, tag:

And here's the new tag. I thought it would be more impressive (based on online info). Oh well... it's still a tag! :D

<snip> And here's the new tag. I thought it would be more impressive (based on online info). Oh well... it's still a tag! :D

Okay, a little different perspective, adding the statue also adds stature. :D

The new pic is quite a ways farther east. If no one gets it within a week or so I'll post the second pic.

VA memorials seem appropriate this weekend, and a nothing says Nebraska better than a grain elevator. :D

Attachments

• temp 26 006.jpg
    temp 26 006.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 28
  • temp 25 360.jpg
    temp 25 360.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 46
Hey George how about that other photo that you promised?
Dave

My bad, had forgotten to do the <bump> on this one. I've been home, to California, and back as far east as New York since then. Anyhoo, here's the next piece of the puzzle, ought'a let any interested taggers move it again.
attachment.php

temp 25 361.jpg

<bump!>

Okay, players, this tag is 4 months old. Wazzup wi'dat?

OTOH, can't believe it's only been 4 months since I was all over Nebraska. I've been back since and to lots of other places around the country. And, I'll be back in Nebraska in three weeks or so. Can't move it myself. :D

Now that the mountains in Colorado are getting snow, dont be surprised if you see more Coloradians heading outta state for tags. BakerBoy raised our bar getting Wy,Ne Ks in a day. I think its time his mark was raised. I realize you two could do this and include Ill,Mo,Ar.:lol:

I don't want to be too picky here, but I just couldn't find the motorcycle in those pictures. Isn't there supposed to be a bike in the pic? i don't care much one way or the other, just sayin'. :)

Top Bottom