NM: Tag

Thanks for going the extra mile to get that one Mark. You guys must have had a long day if you went to both those places today from OK.

Thanks for going the extra mile to get that one Mark. You guys must have had a long day if you went to both those places today from OK.

Mac - yes, it was a bit of a long day...although traffic was light on the slab and I made good time on the trek back home

Mark I wondered if thats what you were taking the picture for, well I wondered about it 100 miles up the road when I couldnt get a picture of the place. Good job..Good reason to go back.

Good job Mark. Your little foray into NM has definetely solidified your mileage lead over me for the year. Now, to find that tag...:think1:

Steve

Good job Mark. Your little foray into NM has definetely solidified your mileage lead over me for the year. Now, to find that tag...:think1:

Steve

oh yeah, I need to update my mileage...I haven't done that in a month or so... :D

Nick was right...the Tag force was active today.

Old and new Tags attached

This Tag may not last long, since at least two people besides myself know where this one is located :D

OK, make that, at least one person who shall remain nameless.... No BS there!

Hee hee hee, day 5 of 2010 and I got my ST, 1215 miles, & the NM TAG!! Thanks for the reminder Mark; I wouldn't have remembered it! Happy NEW YEAR ya'll,

Rod
:run1::sbs1::dr13::run1:

Attachments

• IMG_1753.JPG.jpg
    IMG_1753.JPG.jpg
    362.3 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_1754.JPG.jpg
    IMG_1754.JPG.jpg
    244.2 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:
OK, make that, at least one person who shall remain nameless.... No BS there!

Hee hee hee, day 5 of 2010 and I got my ST, 1215 miles, & the NM TAG!! Thanks for the reminder Mark; I wouldn't have remembered it! Happy NEW YEAR ya'll,

Rod
:run1::sbs1::dr13::run1:

Rod - Congrats on both accounts...the ST and moving the NM Tag!! :clap2:

Glad the weather cooperated with your trek. Now to find that cafe...:think1:

Dang fine Tag Mr..Never ate there was it good? Or was it just a tag? How were the roads? Ive been itching for a good ride but the weather keeps dumping keeping me from being brave enough to leave the state. Its probably too far off 40 for Mac, Follow and I might have to take this one. :lol:Georges bike is apart so I have a couple weeks anyway..:06biker:

What a great day for a ride. I have to apologize for the pic quality as my battery for my camera died and I didn't have the charger so I had to resort to using my pos cheap cell phone. The new tag photo blows for clarity of the bldg so I am adding a pic of the bldgs. sign from an internet photo. Hope the TAG Gods will forgive.
Lula's.jpgPtown.jpgpie-o-neer-banner.jpg

Bruce,

It sure was a great day for riding. I was only able to commute to work. :( I had the NM tag in my sights......hopefully it will remain in Pietown for the next week or two.

Taos to Pie Town, great move. If Mac or George dont get it first I might have to make another NM run. Havent had any green chili in awhile.

What a great day for a ride. I have to apologize for the pic quality as my battery for my camera died and I didn't have the charger so I had to resort to using my pos cheap cell phone. The new tag photo blows for clarity of the bldg so I am adding a pic of the bldgs. sign from an internet photo. Hope the TAG Gods will forgive.
View attachment 59545View attachment 59546View attachment 59547

Any tag is a good tag...
Thank goodness for the handy dandy cell phone, I have had to resort to that a few times...

Taos to Pie Town, great move. If Mac or George dont get it first I might have to make another NM run. Havent had any green chili in awhile.

Chips & green chile salsa followed by stuffed green chiles w/green chile sauce...eventually followed by several slices of pie...what could be better?? :D

I finally have the NM tag. :D

Went down south for the first stage of the Tour of the Gila bike race. Took a bunch of photos. I will write up a ride report in a few days. Here is the old and the new tags. The new tag will be abit more challenging.

Last edited:
Michael do you have a higher resolution picture? Cant quite make out whats in the picture. Nice move sounds like a good days ride.

Back
Top Bottom