diferg
Dan & Ingrid
No! life was much simpler 10 years before that!
No! life was much simpler 10 years before that!
When 'real' coffee had grinds in it ...
Cause I owe my soul to the company store ...St Peter dont ya call me cause I cant go
For my Canadian brethren...
Recycle, upcycle.....before it was a thing.
I'm old enough to remember .64 cent 98oct leaded gas at the Gulf.
That's amazing. Only time I ever saw more than 100oct at the pump was when Sunoco offered 105oct unleaded as race gas at a few stations for 2.89gal. Later skyrocketed to $7gal. I guess that's how those old muscle cars were able to run so well with leaded 106! I didn't start driving until 1984 when I was 16. 1st car was a 1973 AMC Postal Jeep passed down from my older brother.many, if not most of us on this thread remember $0.19 regular and 98 octane was barely mid-grade for a few cents more. I think the high octane offerings were something like 106-ish, and it was all leaded. Unleaded didn't show up until around '72-'73 sometime, I don't recall the exact year but Google can probably pin it down. I think '75 was the first year all the cars had to run on unleaded, except I remember a Chrysler lean-burn that could still run on leaded IIRC. Taxing my old-man memory here.