ST1100Y
Site Supporter
That was the only 'bathroom' we had until we moved to a city farm when I was 5 years old.

Well, only two places of my youth had such oothooses:If you are real familiar with those little houses out back you understand the old saying -
'That was rougher than a cob and twiced as long!'

My grandfather had an upgrade.....a '2-holer'.
Had one at home for emergency use....when well was getting low, or the inside one was occupied.
I once tried to sell those door to door, but after two days I realized what a scam it was taking advantage especially of young families and I quit.

Lawrence Welk And His Champagne Music! Everybody sit down and be quiet!
I was conned into trying to do the same for another brand of encyclopedia in my wasted youth... I lasted one day.I once tried to sell those door to door, but after two days I realized what a scam it was taking advantage especially of young families and I quit.![]()

that is so wrong in so many ways!Lawrence Welk And His Champagne Music!
Anyone remember this?
everybody sit down and be quiet!