ST1100Y
Site Supporter
As the youngest of 7, that was my regular spot until we got a station wagon.I can remember as a kid, climbing up in the back window shelf and laying down, but only briefly... it got real hot back there.
That was my favorite spot on the return trips when visiting out of town relatives... I'd lay there and look at the stars, constellations & the occasional meteor.As the youngest of 7, that was my regular spot until we got a station wagon.
If you do this, please turn your camera function to 'OFF'.
Or refrain from heavy breathing over pressing...If you do this, please turn your camera function to 'OFF'.
My brother had one, and I got it as a hand-me-down. The original fat tire bike. I think it weighed about half a tonWho had one of these?
![]()
I did. There was also a rare and more expensive 4 speed version.