Still have one just like that in my old house!
Still have one just like that in my old house!
To make coffee with grounds in it ....
Methinks you missed the Twin Peaks reference there...To make coffee with grounds in it ....![]()
My buddy found one in a thrift shop this year and uses it in his trailer, works great!Yes. I have a newer electric version and had a hard time finding a new manual version like above. The electric doesn't cycle long enough to get the fuller flavour, only 10 minutes then goes into warming mode.....

Methinks you are correct - Twin Peaks who?Methinks you missed the Twin Peaks reference there...![]()
Legendary David Lynch, inspired by an incident that happened while having coffee at a friend's houseMethinks you are correct - Twin Peaks who?
I live a sheltered life - I haven't had a television in 50 years ...Legendary David Lynch, inspired by an incident that happened while having coffee at a friend's house
What no Y2K patch?
I still have a set from Xmas around 1971,