Please Pray For Quinn Josephine

Dan just read this thread, my heart is broken, my prayer, best wishes and constant hope for progress and in time a complete recovery...all my best, for all involved, keep us informed.

Doug/ Jammaman

Update by Sheila on Carring Bridge

7 hours ago

Quinn's bili was down again but liver enzymes were up a bit so they added another antibiotic. Also her weight is down so we need to feed her more during thr day and start her continuous feeds at night again. Plan is still for a picc line and home tomorrow!

Great news Dan, I sure hope the trend continues.
Good to see you this week end.

Just to let everyone know here is the post for today.

Quinn is having her picc line put in now, she is getting sedation for it, then they are going to take her to floro and make her NG a NJ. With her feeding tube going into her small intestine they are hoping she will gain more weight. She will be on continuous feeds for 18hrs a day but will still get hungry and bottle feed.
She sure has a lot of spunk to her, when they were giving her sedation, she wasn't going down without a fight! It's that fight that's going to keep her going.
Labs looked better again today, but we won't get out till tomorrow. I think they want to see how she does with her new feedings and get everything for her antibiotics at home set up. I'm kind of bummed to not be going home today but we will be soon.
Thanks everyone for your support!

1788 visits to Caring Bridge

1816 to the prayer request on ST-Owners.

Thanks everyone for your prayers for Quinn. I'm still waiting to get to hold her. I'm a little afraid of some one that small and me so big. I have a rule with the grand kids, I don't hold them till the weigh more than my cat.

I thought some pic's would be fun. Have not herd anything yet today.

First little brother Kolbe sporting his new summer hair cut, Kollin helping hold Quinn, Sheila and Quinn, Quinn showing off her new feeding tube, Here is where it comes out when I'm full Mom and Dad..

Attachments

• !!!!!.jpg
    !!!!!.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 13
  • !!!!.jpg
    !!!!.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 22
  • !!.jpg
    !!.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 31
  • !!!.jpg
    !!!.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 23
Thank you for sharing the pictures.
They truly speak 1000 words .. each.
Still lifting her in prayer.
RM

Easier to think of little Quinn with an image to dwell on

That's what I thought, If you have an Idea who they are and what they look like it's easier to put a picture in your head to say a little prayer.

Just got the news, Not today
Post by Sheila
We still don't know if we are going to get out today. Quinn in having trouble with her NJ feedings. She just seems miserable. This morning they decreased her rate from 40ml/hr to 30 and she still seems miserable. She won't take anything by mouth and the few meds she has to come right back up. I wish they could just get this figured out.Just got word... not today... hopefully tomorrow :(

Last edited:
Posted on Caring Bridge by Sheila 8AM

Going home... again!

We get to go home! Quinn threw up once last evening but they swabbed her mouth with a med right after she ate and I think it just made her gag. She was acting a little pukey this morning but nothing happened. I can't wait to get out of here.

As you continue to pray for Quinn, please pray for my sister who is having a procedure done today

Shannon my other daughter is doing great and is going to head home soon. Out Patient is a great way to go.
I want to thank all of you for your Prayers and Thoughts, You'll never know how much it has meant to my family and our sprits knowing that so many care about us.

THANK YOU

Quinn is doing great today. Smiles, she hardly knows she is sick. I got to see her first thing this morning so that made my day!!!!

Back
Top Bottom