Prayers for my Father

Skip Sorry for the tough times you are going through.. God doesn't give us more than we can handle..

So sorry to hear. May you and the family find peace and strength during this sad time.

Praying for you and your family Skip. May God's grace cover ya'll in this tough time.

Skip, condolences to you and your family. It sounds like your Dad was much loved and was blessed to be with family. His legacy will surely endure and encourage you.

Truly sorry for your loss of your dad and everything you're going through. Pain has a way of restoring the love of good. Be strong.

I am so sorry to see this news about your dad! I had missed this thread earlier and you had mentioned the health concern about him to me last week, but I had no idea how other things had also piled on. Life can certainly become overwhelming and chaotic at times! I pray the Lord will sustain and strengthen you through these storms, and bless your entire family, your mom, your mother-in-law, and also your new job!

Last edited:
So sorry to hear of the passing of your father Skip. You and your family are in my prayers. The Good Lord will see you through this.

Skip, I'm sorry to hear of your loss. Please know that Karen and I are praying for you and your family.

The Lord blessed you with your father for 76 years. I know it still hurts but take comfort in the fact he is with God in Heaven.

Top Bottom