- Joined
- Dec 3, 2004
- Messages
- 93
- Location
- South Western Illinois
- Bike
- S10, DL800, R1300 GS
- 2026 Miles
- 020037
I carry a Nealey tire plug kit and a small 12v compressor on my bikes with tubeless tires.
https://www.nealeytirerepairkit.com/product-page/copy-of-mini-repair-kit
https://www.ebay.com/itm/317922582974?_skw=antigravity+air+compressor&itmmeta=01M3Y896M1GTHJ8XP39F4CDB5F&hash=item4a05a9a1be:g:qlMAAeSwog1pnsQY&itmprp=enc:AQALAAABAGfYFPkwiKCW4ZNSs2u11xB5T3lP5ybb6Xq7Sj3zz4MbbqPVCWLlm9NmpjIaOV+RsdBDlQ4mp00lkH2fFUJZmne1hPEp6qMg5+lavHDZHeBeCmaESiz28ELamRhr9noQy3iMR8FzamLZYWfU7iXxV5mcxYdl98NiebNMmH/haW0AcvwIS7borevWsFOnGh9kgPzDHfkndT7vwpgeSurEe6KtrhSxy1eX9ChmDVSyUIeisGs7t5vjijgda2ZfJxTkDaa8V4XsSiHd9saPnOpOEgRbv3UD9xApVjgd--cap9kR3mrmITMaETBvADDHq7oTncI5PncHjOFxrD3uI/gQCDY=|tkp:BFBMrOqkyJ9o
I used the plug kit recently on a rear tire puncture on my 1300GS.
https://www.nealeytirerepairkit.com/product-page/copy-of-mini-repair-kit
https://www.ebay.com/itm/317922582974?_skw=antigravity+air+compressor&itmmeta=01M3Y896M1GTHJ8XP39F4CDB5F&hash=item4a05a9a1be:g:qlMAAeSwog1pnsQY&itmprp=enc:AQALAAABAGfYFPkwiKCW4ZNSs2u11xB5T3lP5ybb6Xq7Sj3zz4MbbqPVCWLlm9NmpjIaOV+RsdBDlQ4mp00lkH2fFUJZmne1hPEp6qMg5+lavHDZHeBeCmaESiz28ELamRhr9noQy3iMR8FzamLZYWfU7iXxV5mcxYdl98NiebNMmH/haW0AcvwIS7borevWsFOnGh9kgPzDHfkndT7vwpgeSurEe6KtrhSxy1eX9ChmDVSyUIeisGs7t5vjijgda2ZfJxTkDaa8V4XsSiHd9saPnOpOEgRbv3UD9xApVjgd--cap9kR3mrmITMaETBvADDHq7oTncI5PncHjOFxrD3uI/gQCDY=|tkp:BFBMrOqkyJ9o
I used the plug kit recently on a rear tire puncture on my 1300GS.
I had a new rear tire picked up a HUGE nail that was smacking my fender. tire shop was two blocks away so I made it there. the manager said He would not touch a motorcycle tire repair with a ten-foot pole! then he dropped glue can, gummy worms plugging tools and pressure gauges on floor beside my rear tire and walked away! I fixed the tire and rode it about 2000 miles before replacing. I still smile when I think about that "Grumpy Service Manager" He wouldn't let me pay him for his supplies either, said he didn't want anything to do with repairing motorcycle tires!