Good morning, all. Thanks for the coffee, Stu.
The temperature is currently 65, and will flatline the rest of the day as bands of rain are just beginning to reach our area. I think the prediction has been lowered to around 1” accumulation. I just don’t understand the TV weather news coverage. The expected 1” has been elevated to disaster status, with everyone being warned to stock up on groceries, drinking water, and spare batteries. But only last week, we received 1 1/4” in 24 hours and were told that it was a nice break in our drought conditions. I can only assume that adding a name to a storm makes it dangerous.
Since it’ll be wet out, nothing is planned. In the words of Julius Caesar, “ I came, I saw, I need a nap.” Wise words, that seem appropriate for today.
I hope Raymond is OK. He was almost dead center of the point of landfall on this storm.
John