Shipping A Seat

sherob

Old Herder of cats.
Bike
21 HD FLHXS (SGS)
STOC #
Hot and jelly! I used to be able to just throw my jacket across the seat... nowaday's I don't trust anyone around my bike with the way the world is... thievery of anything now! A white towel now!

I used to be able to leave Napoleon Dynamite on my topbox rack with a bungie to hold him in place for years on my ST and Wing (see avatar). Then I did a lunch run over to Golden CO, luckily had zip tied him in because the winds had picked up... someone had clipped one of the zipties off and was trying to actionheronap him before someone spooked them, I guess!

No more! Trust nothing left on the bike! :mad:

Last edited:
Bike
2007 ST1300
I looked on the Corbin site and yes they do make a one piece for ST1300, as has been noted here.
The owner of the seat told me that the seat height adjustment had to be in the lowest position. That puts my big feet awful close to the pegs.
I just got a lead on an upholstery shop in Liberty Mo. that will do jell pad mod for me. Going to give him a call tomorrow.
I have a Corbin Canyon seat and the it can be on the lowest or middle height. It's a bit tight to get it to lock in place when you put it in the middle setting but it's been working for me for a almost 2k miles now.
When it's on the lowest setting I tend to slide forward and eventually bump into the tank, or my shins touch the plastic.

Top Bottom