Sunday March 3rd Café.

Morning Ray & All from a white, Southern Utah!

Currently it is 33F, heading for 46F, with more of this white stuff slated for later. The winds are still blowing, last I looked they were coming from the SSW @ about 12mph. So we got wet snow blowing around with the winds!

20240303_Snow.jpg

We'll be heading for church shortly.

Lazyman's breakfast, Pepsi will come later.

Anyone :dr13:, have a great day on the roads!

From the history of English coffee houses.... "The Hoxton Square Coffeehouse was renowned for its inquisitions of insanity, where a suspected madman would be tied up and wheeled into the coffee room. A jury of coffee drinkers would view, prod and talk to the alleged lunatic and then vote on whether to incarcerate the accused in one of the local madhouses.”
Nothing changes does it, really.

Update: as Roz didn't trust that I adequately ensured there was no glass left in her foot, so she went to the Doc In The Box.

No glass.

Doc said I did an EXCELLENT job of cleaning and dressing her "wound."

Doc prescribed antibiotic, but wouldn't give her a tetanus shot... because she has covid! Contagious for 2 weeks. Good thing she got the Jab and a booster too, right?

Yesterday she began an ugly cough, headache, and began feeling achey and hot.

I feel fine, like usual.

See? All that Vitamin C in the coffee I drink, really does work!

Good afternoon all!
We had a pretty good drive home from Florida.
Just a little bit of snow on the ground here, leftover from the big storm. (in a pile coming into town)

11C/51F, with a gentle SE breeze.
It’s good to be off the road!
Everything looks pretty much like we left it!
Enjoy your Sunday!
WB reporting now from Canucksville!

Evening all and thanks for the get going Ray, even if it was over 12 hours ago.

Welcome back @Whisker Bill

It's been a heavy rain day here today and is is halfway thru twilight right now. Temps have been around +10C.

Today has been amateur electrician day, with me replacing 8 switches (mix of regular and 3 way switches) as well as a couple of 240v thermostats, some plugs and a CGFI outlet.
Turn out some of them were not correctly wired with the grounds only tied into the metal box and not to the receptacles. It took some doing but it should be all good now. I did find multiple errors in the labeling of the electrical panel. Some of it was labeled by a previous owner and I have no idea which room is "the baby's" or "Sally's room." The last time the electrician was in (when the garagemahall was added" he added in a sub panel, moving circuits around to make it all fit. He mislabeled things as well. The bathroom GFCI was labeled "washer" and the "washer" was hooked to the 1/2 the ceiling lights. The other lights in the back hall are tied in with the lights on the floor below it. It might have been easier to just shut off the main breaker coming into the house!

Hope everyone had a super Sunday!

The bathroom GFCI was labeled "washer" and the "washer" was hooked to the 1/2 the ceiling lights. The other lights in the back hall are tied in with the lights on the floor below it. It might have been easier to just shut off the main breaker coming into the house!
... language barriers? ... ;)

IMG_20240304_000003.jpg

Wow what a fantastic table!

Thanks folks, no peach trees, just peppers, tomatoes, and about 300 petunias.

Table I made from slabs of black walnut my dad left me when he passed 18 years ago. It is not light........

Back
Top Bottom