Replacing both tires on my 2010 ST1300. Have it narrowed down to Michelin Road 6 GT or the Dunlap Sportsmax Roadsmart 5. Cost not an option. Any opinions on which is best for long distance touring?
Nah, no one here ever has an opinion about anything.Any opinions on which is best for long distance touring?
That's only because a wealth of information in the discussion about the Vredestein dissolved in the big flood. Gone until we replace it.Nah, no one here ever has an opinion about anything.
No one has mentioned the Vredestein Hypertrac yet, huh @970mike ...?
Agreed.I had the Michelin Road 6 and the Dunlop Roadsmart IV.
Now i have the Bridgestone t33.
The Bridgestone tyre are the best.
Your right wrist might have something to do with that.I've run the Bridgestone T30, T31, and T32. I've liked them all and really haven't been able to tell a difference between them. I've never gotten more than 5500 miles out of a rear tire. That's my only complaint.