Tuesday Coffee/ Weather

Morning all......

Mmmmmm. International breakfast snackies.........and Dunkin......

Sunny and bright here today. And going to be getting into the 80s by Friday. Yahoo.

Got the last fence posts in yesterday. Top rails and maybe some fabric today. I need my assistant since the fence is on a steep slope and tough to do alone, and she is working today. Oh well, why do something today you can put off till tomorrow........

No mind hamsters here, slept like a log last night.
Hope everyone has a terrific Satuesday,
T
Patient: "Doctor, Doctor! You’ve got to help me. I've been sleeping like a log."
Doctor: "So how is that a problem?"
Patient: "I keep waking up in the fireplace."
I'm here all week.
:rimshot1:

Morning Peter & All from sunny, Southern Utah!

Currently it is 55F, heading for 64F. The winds have already started up, blowing from the SW @ 14 to 16mph.

I continued on putting the 2004 back together. I'll put the main fairing on today, and hopefully get it finished up, since I have that ST1100 coming. I'll need to put it up on the lift, while I have the help of my neighbor. ;)

Here's what I know so far: Bob's ST1100

I have the block coming tomorrow, at some time. But I get to get up really early (like 5:30 AM) so I can be ready for the delivery anywhere from 6am to 8pm! :well1:

Chris made up a batch of boiled eggs, added bacon, toast and OJ. Pepsi to come later.

Anyone :dr11:, have a great day on the roads! :hat3:

I'm curious, why push the fence down the hill and not along the back edge of the grassed in level portion?
That way it doesn't block our view... Who wants to look at a chainlink fence.
This will allow much more garden space...dang deer eat everything..

Can't see the fence even from second story window.
IMG_20240507_152235.jpg

Did you know they make chain link fences in a zigzag pattern so the openings would be squares tipped onto one point? It's called a dee pattern.

They used to make them in circles, similar to how chain mail armor is made.

Then they realized a good dee fence is better than a good o fence.

Be careful! That could be construed as stalking!
:rofl1::rofl1::rofl1::rofl1:

For a while Google Earth/Maps let me zoom in far enough I could see that my neighbor was lounging in the kiddie pool she had on their back patio when the overhead shot was captured. She's a woman of some considerable dimensions, but still...

So, how long was "for a while"...?
10 minutes, 30 minutes...?
How many times did you use this Google app?
It might be interesting to see what kinds of ads Google served up for you, following your neighborhood views.

Sounds like you want Keith to send you the gps co-ordinates.
No, not especially.

I already get an abundance of mis-targeted ads. Google may "know" a lot of details about me, but they still haven't figured me out yet.

As I'm fond of saying, artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

And I believe only my dog understands me.

No, not especially.

I already get an abundance of mis-targeted ads. Google may "know" a lot of details about me, but they still haven't figured me out yet.

As I'm fond of saying, artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

And I believe only my dog understands me.

No, he's smarter than that. He tolerates you. :)

Back
Top Bottom