Two broken bones in right hand

Sorry to hear this, Roger. I hope 6 weeks is a conservative estimate. You'll be ready in 4, probably. Dang off road bikes. :D

Jeff

Hope the 28th speeds to your front door.
Go Boilermakers. :)

Thanks! They have a bye this weekend. It's hard for them to compete against the giants in the Big10 though...

5 more days till the cast comes off! woohoo!!

Well I have to wait until Oct 5th to get the cast off. It's only been 5 weeks so far... :(

Looks like the BRG will be unlikely now. :(

lol, I was thinking it would come off yesterday since I broke it on 19th, but I forgot about having the surgery on the 25th so six weeks from that date. :(

Well, it won't be the last BRG... heck, I've yet to make one myself so maybe next year.. lots of other stuff going on the rest of the year.

6 weeks is pretty good, you should screw a hook on it and pull your coat sleeve down. :)

I was thinking a pulley system but sometimes I over think things..

BTW Danny, what makes you think ANYONE is taking your advice on anything regarding riding? :rofl1:

I bet we can talk him into cutting the cast off! 6 weeks is a long time! :D

I was thinking a pulley system but sometimes I over think things..

BTW Danny, what makes you think ANYONE is taking your advice on anything regarding riding? :rofl1:

I bet we can talk him into cutting the cast off! 6 weeks is a long time! :D

Oh... you know he's eye-balling it... and thinking, 'how bad could it be'... and 'can I put it back on when I get back'... LOL

I've been imagining ways to be able to ride with this cast on. I did try to ride the KLR with a long crampbuster pointed straight up and I would pull on it and place my thumb on the throttle cable housing for leverage. I couldn't work the front brake or really hang on with my right hand though. I did this a couple of weeks ago but wasn't going to tell anyone. ;)

Back
Top Bottom