Vredestein Hypertrac All Season Tire

Is this model and size in closeout already? Looks that way to me today.
You should be ashamed of yourself for trying to start such a nasty rumor!

Actually, that likely WILL happen, before it's time to change my current one.

Looks good on my end https://www.tirerack.com/tires/tire...HTASXLV2&vehicleSearch=false&fromCompare1=yes

There is one older model that has one tire and is on close out. You just needed to scroll down one to find the one above.
Your link doesn't work but I did find the results you mentioned. I didn't think to scroll down once presented with the tire size but sure enough, 2 choices and the last shows stock on hand.

Oh well, I got LOTS of miles out of the BFG so it will be fine again.

My link didn't work either so I'm going try something different and see how it works!

qrcode_www.tirerack.com.png

Last edited:
How is this tire with a passenger?

On the Bridgestone Battlax BT46 rear, are you guys reversing the tire on the front?

Last edited:
On the Bridgestone Battlax BT46 rear, are you guys reversing the tire on the front?

My wife doesn't ride with me, and implies that carrying other women on my bike isn't a good idea, so no passenger experience.

As it rides smoother than a stock size bike tire, I imagine it would be some better for a pillion as well.

@970mike reverses his rear on the front, and since I have no imagination, I did likewise.

Some smart people have tried to explain the rationale for mounting a back tire backwards on the front, ...but I still don't get it.

Sure rides nice, though. I DO know that.

How is this tire with a passenger?

It handles great when two up.

I have run them in both directions with no difference noticed. On the last two front tires I have pulled them off and reversed the tire as I the wear is always on the left side. This evens out the wear.

Last edited:
Oooh, I get it!
We're rotating our motorcycle tires!
That just opens up a whole new world of economy possibilities to add life to our bike consumables... Wonder if it would help to rotate our pistons, cam chains, spark plugs, fuel injectors?
Maybe if we flipped our drive shaft back-to-front, or reversed our drive chain, or swapped front brake rotors left-to-right, they would last longer?
I'm getting silly, better get me some coffee.

I have close to 18,000 miles on this tire now and it still has plenty of tread left for my summer trips. I still like this tire better then any other darkside tires that I have tried.
What tire pressure are you runing with the Vredestein Hypertrac

30 to 32 works for me, with or without the Bushtec trailer.

I ride solo, except for Kaiser towed behind.

The tire is supple and compliant, yet not squishy when cornering hard.

IMG_2054.jpegBT46 double dark side IMG_2053.jpegIMG_2050.png

[/QUOTE]
After listening to everyone on the forum all went well installing both tires. I first tried 36psi than went up to 40psi. I’ll try 36psi again. It just felt flat?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom