Wednesday 2-28 java

Morning all.....
Dang George.....you be up early! Thanks.

Anyone want a slice of pizza for breakfast...?? Got a couple spare slices.

Windy and colder today, Ski hill getting some more new white stuff. Friday may be the last good day, better make plans.

It's Wednesaturday, have a good one.
T

Good Morning, wet ,windy, and ucky outside. New bed showed up yesterday , finally a good nights sleep. Best part didn't have move the old one out ,and assemble the new one. Other surpize my Bluetooth headset for the new helmet showed up a day early. Installed it last night , but to tired to wait 2.5 hours charging time ,so this mornings job charge helmet then learn how to use it. Cheers ,thanks George for the COFFEE!

Good morning all!
Thanks for the early start George!

We had surprise company yesterday, it shelved the plans too put away the golf cart, so I now have a busier day today to prepare for our departure tomorrow morning.
The good part was that we got a wonderful visit in and we also took them to one of our favourite eating establishments. Plans are afoot to meet periodically over the summer as well as plans for over the coming winter. (here in the sunny south)

Currently 75 - 84F with a SSE breeze, not a cloud anywhere!

Our trek northward starts tomorrow, with a stopover with my sister for a day or 2.
Then another stop to see friends near the Ohio/Michigan state line. They’re just off our route north on 75. We plan to be back in Ontario by the 4th of March if Gods willing & the creek doesn’t rise.
Gotta get back at it!
Hugs to all!
WB

Afternoon All, it's 12:30PM, now, the Cousin & Wife have left and Chris is down with a nap.

Currently it is 42F, looking for 57F, winds are already blowing from the W@5 mph, later we'll see them from the WSW @8 to 9mph. The storm yesterday, dumped at least 0.000001 of snow, on us and it didn't stick around! :thumb:

The visit from Chris's cousin and & wife went well. Chris and Donnell, finished the quilt that Donnell brought, in a shorter time than expected. We played a game they brought, then went out to dinner. I will not be returning to Sizzler in Cedar City, anytime soon! :censored:

I didn't really sleep too well, last night, my neck is still bugging me and I'm wondering if I got whiplash last week when I went out :dr13: riding? :think1:

Chris made French toast out of some of her sourdough bread, bacon & OJ to wash it all down. Pepsi to come in a bit.

Anyone :bl13:, have a great day on the roads! :hat3:

Hi Obo , got the Smart HJC 10B ,made for HJC helmet by Sena . Fitting it in was a little more difficult then I would have thought ,but the sound quality is excellent for my ears. Now if it would stop blowing and that four(7) letter word that starts with a R and ends ing .

Back
Top Bottom