Which three brands for heated jacket and pants liners would you recommend?

Firstgear heated stuff is actually made by Warm-N-Safe.

If you buy from the manufacturer, lifetime warranty on the electrical parts.
Highly recommended.

Also, discount given to ST-Owners members.
. What code do you use to get the discount? Also what do I need to but controller wise to 1 mount to my bike 2 control the temp for a jacket and pant liner. Would like gloves too

thia stuff is new to me so I'm not sure what complete set of components I need to buy to out fit my bike.

Id also like to mount a plug to run an air compressor and one to charge my phone up by the handle bars. Can you spell it out for me as I'm pretty dumb when it comes to this stuff. Someone told me I need to mount a fuse block also to use this stuff

Bike
2007 GL1800
STOC #
I'm using Warm n Safe gear; gloves, socks, pants and jacket liner. Also, their dual remotes. So far, fantastic stuff. Also, the fit is as advertised. Even for the gloves. I think the socks are fantastic.

I just purchased a waterproof liner and passenger gloves for my SO. Wow, I'm about to upgrade my jacket liner to the waterproof liner. They're having a sale on those right now.

The discount code is located on the main forums page under Group Discounts. Here it is: ST-Owners.com

Thanks for the info. I placed an order for dual control, windstop pant, jacket liner and gloves. Saved over a $100 with the code

Top Bottom