2006-07-24 David Kruger (jackpine savage)

Re: Very Bad News Today

This type of news is always sad and painful. His presence will be missed. My sincerest condolences to his loved ones and those who were close to him. As our family grows the possibility of this happening will increase. Please be careful.- john

STOC #

From KAALTV.COM:

52-year old David Kruger of Nelson, Wisconsin died when his motorcycle struck a deer on Highway 63 in Wabasha County, just north of Rochester.

The crash happened just before 8:30 last night.

STOC #

My sincere condolences for David, his family and friends. May you ride forever on never-ending roads, with fast sweepers, clear skies, and a tank that never goes empty.

gene said:
Plesae pass my sympathy to the family. Another reminder that things can happen so fast to any of us at any time that we need to remember to tell those we love and care about how imporant they are to us. after were gone it's to late. Let's all be real carefull riding as school is starting and a new bunch of kids are on the road showing off !! We don't want to loose any more buddies
GENE
Gene,

Nice thought and I agree?.so I wish all my ST-Owner.com member friends safe riding and clear roads.

Bike
'08 Connie C14
STOC #

Dang. I hate to hear that...My prayers, too.

Quote from STratus
52-year old David Kruger of Nelson, Wisconsin died when his motorcycle struck a deer on Highway 63 in Wabasha County, just north of Rochester.
I am starting to get a really strong dislike for those Bambi types.

jdpfms

JD Power
Bike
ST1300A&FJR1300

I didn't know David, but I am also saddened by this news. I'm seeing too many posts like this on different forums with deaths and injuries. I know my wife would prefer me to sell them all and get some neat car instead, but I would miss it so much. Let us all be careful.

JDP

pretbek

Ŵΐļļ ŗĭδέ ∫ỗґ Ŧщịştịέş
Bike
Super Tenere
STOC #

"Bring thyself to account each day ere thou art summoned to a reckoning; for death, unheralded, shall come upon thee ..."

My thoughts and prayers are with David and his family.

beatlejuice

site supporter IBA member
STOC #

sad sad news. so sorry to hear this. i only knew him through his posts wish i had met him. sorry to all you guys who knew him. condolences to his family.

STOC #

Awful news. I hope there is a way we can express our concern to his family.

I feel like we need a place here to remember those who have fallen among us. I know several have passed on since I've been around. Would there be interest in some sort of memorial here at St-Owners with the names and possibly a brief bio of the riders who have passed?

I saw a old thread pulled up a few months ago with Dave Kennedy's name on some of the posts... brought back some tough memories.

Bike
ST1300 SOLD
STOC #

This is really hard to take, never met David, but had exchanged emails back and forth about the roads in the Nelson, WI area. Man, this is really difficult to type and deal with. God speed.

Medicine Bear

R.I.P. - 2010/11/14
Rest In Peace
STOC #

A very sad day when we lose someone close to us. I'm always amazed at how many good friends I have here that I've never even met.

My condolences to the family.

Fred :03biker:

Bike
97 ST1100
STOC #

Cheeze-n-Crackers, I'm sad of the news. I haven't been with this forum to long and we have lost 2 since I started. Sharon and I send our condolences and deep, deep sympathy to you who knew him and especialy his family. And I agree with others who have suggested a memoral site for our small but compassionate group.
Godspeed Dave

Ed :(

STOC #

Tom,

Please send my condolences to his family. My heart and prayers go out to those he has left behind. Truly sad news indeed.

Bike
2005 ST1300

Lager said:
Its always difficult to lose a member of the forum. My condolences to his Natural Family and his friends here..
Another thing to consider,is how we respond to another post.We need to treat each other nicely.We are a small ST family and we need to stick together.:)

Right you are Lager!

My deepest sympathies to the family.

It just goes to show you..when you are at a STOC event or with an ST Brother or Sister (or other riding buddy for that matter) CHERISH the road and time you share with each other. Put meaning into your words, handshakes and hugs. It's not often I see most of my ST-Owner friends and when I do they get hugs from me. I love every minute I spend with them. You never know. Live your life everyday like this. It goes by way too fast.

Great Idea from Jeff as well.

May the road go on forever for you Jeff...RIP:bow1:

Sorry, I'm just now reading this thread.

His family and friends are in my prayers. None of us are promised tomorrow, not even the next breath. May God comfort all those who knew him.

Elmo

Austin city limits

R.I.P. - 2010/11/19
Rest In Peace
East Central Illinois... 12 miles from Moonshine..
Bike
2006 ST1300 ABS

Pred8tor said:
Awful news. I hope there is a way we can express our concern to his family.

I feel like we need a place here to remember those who have fallen among us. I know several have passed on since I've been around. Would there be interest in some sort of memorial here at St-Owners with the names and possibly a brief bio of the riders who have passed?

I saw a old thread pulled up a few months ago with Dave Kennedy's name on some of the posts... brought back some tough memories.
I,,, 100% agree...

I too would like to see a memorial to those who we read,,, knew,,, rode with,,, and shared a laugh with...

When I ride,,, I truly do remember them... I tipped a Diet Dr Pepper to 5 fellow riders who I knew or read setting up on top of the summit at Glacier Park just as the sun reached me in the parking lot setting on the low wall looking out into the valley... They make not ride this earth now but their actions,,, and remembrances I have of them ride with me...

I remember setting there thinking after that,,, magical few minutes as the sun rose that THIS,,, is why I ride... I started out remembering Kennedy,,, and thought I would never be in a more perfect spot to remember those who no longer ride the curves with us...

After that 30 minutes at Glacier,,, I thought,,, that,,, would be a magical day... 4 hours later,,, I wrecked... So you see,,, a fortune teller,,, I am not...

Live Every Moment,,, Love Every Day,,, Because,,, Before you know it,,, Your Precious time slips away...

Top Bottom