Audiovox CCS100 for 69.99

STill STylin

Red is ALWAYS faSTer
Bike
2005 ST1300A
STOC #
Awesome, and thanks for your poST.

JuST ordered one and also ordered the vacuum tank.

Cheers

John OoSTerhuis

Life Is Good!
Bike
1991 SSMST1100
STOC #
Boy, I hate to rub it in <heh, heh... no I don't:crackup >....

How's $27.99 sound?

AudioVox sales slip.jpg

I was real popular with my ST friends after I policed up all the AutoZone clearance units in my greater metro area at that price. :D

STill a deal at $70 for a unit that works that well. Thanks to all the folks that pioneered the installs on both the ST1100 and ST1300. A great LD farkle for sure...

Regards, John [feel'n just a bit snarky tonight:lol: ]

Bike
ST1300
dont waste your hard earned money on the vacuum tank, I got mine without it and added 4 ft of vacuum hose coiled up on the rightside of the frame and it work,s flawlessly, I think the extra hose cost,s a wopping 3 dollars, the vacuum hose I added is in addition to the hose you need to get to the servo, fits nicely

Checker auto parts are closing them out. I just got one for ~$14.00. I can pick it up in ane hour from a local store. Check out their website to see if any are available in your area!!!!! http://www.cskauto.com/

Well the website told me to go to one store. That store could not find the last one they had in stock and sent me to another store. The had lost their last one also. He told me I am suppose to call to make sure what I want is really in stock before I place an internet order. He called a third store who had one left. They sent me to that store only to learn that they told me to go one place when they called a different place. Well forth time was the charm I now have my $14 cruise control. No I just have to install it, maybe a project for this weekend. Cross your fingers.

John, we don't have this store is Canada. If you have time and can find another one down there, I'd be happy to send funds for the item and shipping to you.
Thanks
Al

They tell me I got the last one in the Denver area, sorry. I was planning on getting every one I could find to re-sell at cost but there was only one so it gets installed on LeRoy.

Louie Louie

Ok Ok...Stop pushing me!!!. Ill get one too.LaST farkle of the year for me.

Just in case you don't already know....
The cruise can't be test on the center stand. It won't work without a load. Ya gotta ride it.

Yea I know. Trying to figure out what is wrong. So far nothing found. Searching for proper dip switch settings now.

Top Bottom