Audiovox CCS100 for 69.99

I figured it out. The brake light modulator is causing the problem. Going to install a relay to solve this. I hope to have all the plastic back on tommorow.
Posted via Mobile Device

Do a search here and you will find info on how to wire the relay. Have I mentioned how much I love this site!
Posted via Mobile Device

It would be just wrong to make a profit on fellow ST riders!
My wife and I had a "discussion" about that when she learned I was looking for all the ones in the Denver area for 14 bucks. I told her I planned to sell them her at cost + shipping. She felt I needed to sell them for a huge profit. It might be a good thing I was unable to acquire any more.

dteel

Dana Teel
Bike
ST1300ABS
STOC #
Good on you John.

I suppose I should say I'm not passing judgement on anyone with that statement. Just my personal opinion, sometimes I think I should do a better job of keeping them to myself, but every now and again, one slips out anyway.

Good on you John.

I suppose I should say I'm not passing judgement on anyone with that statement. Just my personal opinion, sometimes I think I should do a better job of keeping them to myself, but every now and again, one slips out anyway.

Some people want a profit some do not. I don't care to make a profit but I can see why some would. It is the American way after all. There I did not talk bad about the wife at all :)

river

Comin' in hot
Bike
Blackie
My wife and I had a "discussion" about that when she learned I was looking for all the ones in the Denver area for 14 bucks. I told her I planned to sell them her at cost + shipping. She felt I needed to sell them for a huge profit. It might be a good thing I was unable to acquire any more.
Couldn' have anything to do with her perception about the outgoing money your hobby gobbles up, could it? :)
Posted via Mobile Device

STOC #
I bought what I think is the last CCS100 in Arizona. It was out of the box, but everything is present. I am giving it away for FREE to the first person who can come over to my house and help me install the Wolo/Stebel horn I bought last year. I have in dash speakers, so the Cruise won't fit with the Wolo horn, and I would rather have the horn then the cruise. This also means the install of the horm won't be as simple as others. This will require some fabrication, I have an endmill, shear, brake, and punch. It's not that I don't have the ability to do it on my own, just not the motivation. I am working insane hours, 12+ per day Monday to Friday, half a day almost every Saturday, and at least 1 Sunday a month. Having someone come by and help will mean it gets done. PM me if you are interested.

Last edited:

dteel

Dana Teel
Bike
ST1300ABS
STOC #
That's a pretty generous offer Mark. Mighty nice of you if you ask me.

Anyway, I already have my cruise control hooked up and working so it won't be me, but I would enjoy the challenge.

I hope you have fun getting the horn hooked up! :toot1:

Can anyone in the pensacola florida or the mobile alabama or close to my region tell me if the cruise control is available in your area? Amazon dont have any in stock and it says that it dont know when it will get anymore. I will pay for the cc and the shipping just dont put me in the poor house. Let me know please.

Robert

Bike
2000 ST1100 ABS TCS
STOC #
Can anyone in the pensacola florida or the mobile alabama or close to my region tell me if the cruise control is available in your area? Amazon dont have any in stock and it says that it dont know when it will get anymore. I will pay for the cc and the shipping just dont put me in the poor house. Let me know please.

Robert
Robert, just found this plus there's supposed to be 100 available at the Concourse forum. $80 is about right in my opinion.

I've installed 3 of'em and won't be without. I have one new and one used setting on the shelf and plan to keep both for future use.

If I was doing it from scratch, I think I'd try the newer electronic Rosta unit. Pricey but much smaller.

Top Bottom