Back To The Repair Shop - Again!

And finally (for now) a couple of little jokes to pass on to your medicos, but at your risk:
Q. What's the definition of an alcoholic? A. Someone who drinks more than his doctor.
Q. What do you call the person who graduated last in their medical year? A. Doctor

Not when they are about to knock you out and have a knife in their hands! :biggrin:

Good luck UP...I hate to see anyone go under the knife but it’s a necessary evil. Hopefully, you’ll be back in the saddle very soon (well, just in time for winter). Maybe some Seafoam would help???

Yup, first in class or last in class still = doctor...I hope you picked the best for the job!

Good luck UP...I hate to see anyone go under the knife but it’s a necessary evil. Hopefully, you’ll be back in the saddle very soon (well, just in time for winter). Maybe some Seafoam would help???

Yup, first in class or last in class still = doctor...I hope you picked the best for the job!
Seafoam. I thought Fireball is the one will helps cure stuff like this :wine2: :rofl1:

All the best from Janet and I surgery on Veteran's day make sure they know you are a Marine! We will keep you in our thoughts and hope for a speedy recovery Phil.

Getting old isn't for the faint of heart. Or the faint of fart as my old friend Rob always tells me...

Damn Phil, I think I told you previously to cut that "*****" out! ;) Anyway, shouldn't be any more complicated that replacing the overflow hose on an ST1100, good wishes and a speedy recovery in time for WeSTOC.

Back
Top Bottom