Bleeding tools

I must be a masochist. I bleed brakes the old fashioned way. It's always worked, so I've not looked at alternatives.
RT

I must be a masochist. I bleed brakes the old fashioned way. It's always worked, so I've not looked at alternatives.
RT
It works...just alot slower. For about $15 you can save about 60% of the time to bleed them. No more cracking the bleeder valve and retighting each pull of the handle. Try it...you will never go back. I was like you before visiting mr. Larry in Tucson. Just my two cents... T

RT
People said the same thing about the horse and car, pencil and calculator, kerosene and electricity, bicycle and motorcycle and so on and so on. After using the check valve bleeder, I'll never go back to the "old way".

By simply having your bleeder hose vertical above the fitting, the fluid pushed out will keep air from getting in on the return stroke.
A speed bleeder would be handy, but so is $15

People said the same thing about the horse and car, pencil and calculator, kerosene and electricity, bicycle and motorcycle and so on and so on. After using the check valve bleeder, I'll never go back to the "old way".
This is all true, but even if it were not... who in their right mind, turns down a chance to buy a new tool?
And for $15?!
I've wasted that much before, on a bad sandwich. With nothing left to show for it.

who in their right mind, turns down a chance to buy a new tool?
And for $15?!
I've wasted that much before, on a bad sandwich. With nothing left to show for it.
:rofl1: I spent less on a distributor wrench for my old Chevy and a friend said "Why spend the money I can do that with a combo open end/box end wrench a socket and ratchet". "Show me" says I. So he does. I could have gone in the house made a great sandwich and eaten have of it in the time he took to loosen the hold-down bolt.

The distributor wrench would have paid for itself the first time I used it if it had cost $30! I understand being thrifty but pennywise and pound foolish?? I think not.

I was just going through my stuff and considering my bleeder. I have a motion pro bleeder, but it is not the mini. Does the mini make it a little easier?

Back
Top Bottom